• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Character symble you in real life

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'm a cross between Sora, the Master of Masters and Riku, so basically, I'm Yozora. (Kidding... possibly.)

Sora, because I'm pretty optimistic and it's always been easy for me to make new friends and I love hanging out and talking with people. Also because I like helping others and putting people first. But, like Sora, there's times when I should remember to put myself first lol. I also have a pretty strong drive for adventure, and I'd much rather be goofing off and having fun instead of worrying about serious things that I have no control over.

The Master of Masters, because I'm pretty expressive and jokey usually, but I'm pretty serious when it comes down to it. I'm also an open book in terms of how I think and feel, but I do keep things close to the vest until a certain time comes. Not secretive, just selective on when to divulge certain things and who to reveal that to.

Riku, because of his growth and his self-confidence. I don't have an edgy dark past or anything like that, but I learn from every obstacle and keep moving forward. Before, I'd be all paranoid and insecure because of people getting in my head. But now, I'm mentally strong enough to know better. Doesn't mean I'm perfect, but, nobody is.

Noivern

Awards
(points to PFP) I guess I channel Roxas a lot. The feeling of wanting to go back to simpler times even though they weren't actually good just because it's easier to deal with whatever is happening now, plus his impulsiveness and desire to protect even though he's insecure and is not quite sure what to do most of the time are pretty relatable. Plus a lot of angsty.

But while the teenage vibes are what most people remember him for, what I really like about Roxas is that while he feels things more vividly than any other character, he also gets over it pretty fast. He held a lot of anger within himself and was very explosive after being pushed to the limit, but he let go just as fast because while he's very emotional, he doesn't really want to be like that. He just wants to be happy and enjoy his ice cream.

Unfortunately I also identify with Vanitas, more so with the version from the novel. Not realistically as the angry violent mess we fight through the games, but as the fragile being with a broken heart whose negative feelings are literally overflowing out of himself.

While I'm not really that broken myself, when I'm going through a lot and mental ilness takes over I can't help channeling that sense of emptiness and the desire to feel complete again.

Back