• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What character(s) would you like to see playable?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Saix and Namine, no doubt.

Saix is already a complete beast with his claymore, and with him being a part of the hero team now, I think it's possible that he could a playable segment in a future title. Just please don't give him a keyblade! His character has too much potential to be a truly unique addition to the hero team. I'd love to see him come into his own as an independent and proud hero who perhaps liberates worlds being run by ruthless villains and bonds with underdogs. Imagine Saix becoming buddies with Icarus from the Hercules cartoon series!

Namine could also develop witchcraft-esque abilities now that she has a true body of her own. She could have the story of learning to view herself as an ugly, unwanted witch, to a helpful fairy with her powers evolving over time. Without a physical weapon, she can use her mind and a wave of her hands (think MCU's Scarlet Witch) to manipulate the world around her to reveal puzzles and mutilate enemies or send them against each other. Highly unlikely, but I'd love it.

Now, these three are HUGE long-shots, but I'd LOVE to get to properly play as Marluxia, Larxene, and Xigbar as their Nobodies without keyblades. I just think those three are such exciting characters who could offer a lot of great combat opportunities. I'd love a Fragmentary Passage-style sub-game of Elrena and Lauriam waking up after their defeats in KH3, recollecting themselves, and redefining their relationship with each other as Xigbar/Luxu hunts them down for some unknown purpose.

Keyblade07

I want to play as many, Kairi Terra Riku Xion Aqua Axel, but mainly Sora Roxas and Ventus, those three have similar play style, my favorite playstyle, specially Ventus his playstyle is mix of Sora and Roxas I guess I want to play as him more, I want to play as all three actually but if I had to pick one it’s Ventus.

Veevee

Awards
Saix is already a complete beast with his claymore, and with him being a part of the hero team now, I think it's possible that he could a playable segment in a future title. Just please don't give him a keyblade! His character has too much potential to be a truly unique addition to the hero team. I'd love to see him come into his own as an independent and proud hero who perhaps liberates worlds being run by ruthless villains and bonds with underdogs. Imagine Saix becoming buddies with Icarus from the Hercules cartoon series!

I'm fully behind this. Really, please no keyblade for him. It would undermine giving people cool unique weapons in the first place if they end up getting a keyblade in the end anyway. His claymore is so great, as is his berserk form. I could imagine Isa as a strong, heavy, slow, close range character that you can switch out with the fast, dodgy and distant range-Lea. That would be a truly dope combo and I'd be all in for that. I'd honestly wish we could keep Subject X out of the soon-to-be-trio though, I'd be happy if we just stayed with Lea and Isa for a while.

I'd love to play Riku again, just love the dude. And Aqua, her 360° block with healing was just amazing to use, I don't care that we already played her twice. xD

Unpopular opinion: I don't really want to play as Kairi or Ventus, I just don't like them much as characters.

Foxycian

Awards
I guess I like playing as Sora, I sure hope we get to play as terra more then Aqua, don’t get me wrong she is fun to play as but she already got her moments in 0.2, ofc I like playing as her but I always enjoyed playing as both terra and ventus in birth by sleep more.

ohimematcha

I would also love to play Axel. I don't really know but doing a game, or a side game, with some characters together instead of separate path like Dream Drop Distance or Birth by Sleep and you can choose which character of the group you want to play.

I know it can't happen but I'd love to play Namine too.
And extra bonus, like a mini game, as a moogle!

Ink Ribbon

Awards
I would love to play as Elrena, Lauriam, Xigbar/Braig, Luxord and Demyx in some capacity. I know we have mission mode on Days but I'm looking for an updated engine for them. It will probably never happen though lol. However if a Verum Rex game gets made it might potentially tick off a couple of those listed.

Last edited:

Soldier

Awards
Practically guaranteed: Lea (unfortunately) Roxas, Aqua, Riku
Practically impossible: Demyx, seriously, the guy controls water and plays a sitar, HOW IS HE NOT PLAYABLE YET?! as Ink Ribbon previously stated, he was playable in mission mode in days, but the hardware limitations held him back. I want to see wave gigs in its entirety in an HD format, with geysers, blades, everything! but nooooo, Lea is so popular.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
I want to see the following playable in the future: Kairi, Xion (keyblade + mimicking abilities), Roxas, and Aqua.

I really do not want Axel/Lea playable, it would be such a waste. If there's anyone from that group to be playable, I would prefer Isa WITH HIS CLAYMORE, DO NOT GIVE HIM A KEYBLADE THAT LOOKS LIKE A CLAYMORE.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
Well you know, Axel and Saix HAVE been playable before....
Hardly anyone counts Mission Mode, and the Guardians segment barely counts as it's just button mashing. I think people want actual story playable segments with these characters with full movesets. A new Mission Mode would be cool with everyone though.
I want to see the following playable in the future: Kairi, Xion (keyblade + mimicking abilities), Roxas, and Aqua.

I really do not want Axel/Lea playable, it would be such a waste. If there's anyone from that group to be playable, I would prefer Isa WITH HIS CLAYMORE, DO NOT GIVE HIM A KEYBLADE THAT LOOKS LIKE A CLAYMORE.
Axel/Lea could be fun to play though if they give him a good moveset. I think he would have been more unique with his old weapons but I get. Keyblades are the key weapons of the series.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Hardly anyone counts Mission Mode, and the Guardians segment barely counts as it's just button mashing. I think people want actual story playable segments with these characters with full movesets. A new Mission Mode would be cool with everyone though.

Axel/Lea could be fun to play though if they give him a good moveset. I think he would have been more unique with his old weapons but I get. Keyblades are the key weapons of the series.
Hopefully, if Axel is playable he can switch between keyblade and chakram. I would only use the chakram, I REALLY do not like Axel's keyblade. I wish they didn't make him a keyblade wielder, just a guardian of light (and even that I'm not too fond of).

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
How much mileage can they get out of a guy that only knows fire magic?

cakito123

Awards
I am looking forward to play as any of the Union X cast, especially Ephemer, he just smells playable character too much.
Dont like the idea of playing as any ex organization characters, tho... with the exception of Roxas, of course

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kinda want the Mickey/Donald/Goofy trio as a game. Yeah, they're only going to old worlds again but I've always wanted a full Mickey game. Had my heart set on BBSV2/0.5 being that game. :(

Keyblade07

To tell the truth I enjoyed playing with all the characters from all the games, but for the 3 main trios, the ones I enjoyed in ‘order’ are
wayfinder trio
Destiny trio
Sea salt trio

My favorite to play as among each trio are
Ventus
Sora
Roxas
I have personal connection with those 3

i just hope I get to play as many characters in the future.

UltimaXOmega

All of the characters that I want to play were only playable in Days. Unfortunately we never got a Days remaster. I will be eternally waiting to play as Marluxia,Saix,Luxord and especially Xion.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
All of the characters that I want to play were only playable in Days. Unfortunately we never got a Days remaster. I will be eternally waiting to play as Marluxia,Saix,Luxord and especially Xion.
Said remaster better add Kairi, & maybe TAV.

Back