• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What career are you interested in?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

PrettyGuard

Awards
Not sure if there's a thread to this already because there are so many in General Discussion, but this topic is about what career you're interested in or have and what you'd like to major in if you haven't started/finished college yet.

I'm very interested in people's opinions and viewpoints on what they want to major in for their career.
I'm a Junior in Highschool this year and I need to start taking in ideas for my future, so I definitely want to go to college. Recently I also figured out that I want to learn how to animate to become an animator, which is what I want to major in. I've always been good with art and cartoons often inspire the artistic path I go down.

Anyway, there's that for an example. So let's hear what you all are interested in!
Hey man, it's been five years. It will be nice to hear what you have been accomplish in the career you chose. :)

2 quid is good

Awards
Honestly I really don't know, all I know is teaching has always been my "backup" but I've inadvertently ended up having so experience and knowledge of the profession that I think that's what I'll do. And honestly it's the one thing that does speak to me, maybe because I've had such an intimate look at many of the different facets of the job.

Officially though, I'm trying to get into international relations and hopefully work as a govt consultant, but to be honest I don't know the first thing about how to get into that, so I might try to get it to work out for at least a year and if not, to teaching I go.

@Voyageer Yeah, did you end up becoming an animator?
Maybe PMing the guy might work, if he still uses the same email account and PMs send him a notification that way

Back