• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What car should I get?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Colours

What? The way we're standing with the economy, I don't think you'll have enough, well depending on
what car it is.

Also you have to worry about that damn car note every month it comes. Though I don't what's your
style, but for starters I would tell you to get a Honda. Something to start you off with.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Do not let the attitude of having a "cool" car cloud your judgment.

I don't exactly know the type of cash flow you or whoever is getting the car for you is working with, still here is my suggestion. Get a car that is generally safe, fuel efficient, and reliable. Do your research. I recommend looking up consumer reports on cars. That will help you greatly.

Malevolence

Raw Life
Be wise in choosing your first car. Don't make mistakes like I did.

Anyway you should go with a Dodge.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
Nissan's aren't too bad. Just make sure you keep in mind the main things: reliability, fuel efficiency, and safety. I don't know the budget you have for the car. Just do your research and make a wise choice. Don't rush into getting a car just because you like it a lot. Trust me, that is not the way to go.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
NISSAN VIRSA NISSAN VIRSA.

But Seriously, you should consider a few factors before going out to purchase your first car.

1st off How much money do i have to spend on a car, or are you a spoiled brat that will get a car when you turn 16.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
So long as it's decent I don't see why not?

Joe_Keybladerz

Naw not spoiled, im actually pretty poor, except that my mom is going to save up about $8000 dollars to get me a car of my choice, I might even add some more to the money when I get a job somewhere. The top choices of the type of car is:

Volks Wagon
Nissan
Dodge
Honda

and models like:
the honda civic
dodge neon

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Well seeing as you only have like 8,000 to blow you cant really get a new car. You can get yourself a nice used car though.

Since this is your first car you should go to Carmax, best for used cars, you wont end up with a lemon and at a fair price. Also since your still in High School you shouldnt need nothing to flashing. Iv been driving a used car for several years. Sure i would like a new car but me being young i would have to pay a crazy amount on Insurance (Insurance cost lot more on new cars and the younger you are)

So be smart about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back