• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Bosses did you get stuck on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Maverick E.S

Virus
I started out with Ven, I'm like level 10 right now. First boss I struggled with was Vanitas, I keep falling to his disappearing slash move xD.
Now I'm sorta stuck on the Boss in Radiant Garden, but I'm actually about to go and retry now.

flast

I got stuck with Terra in critical mode. The last few fights in the keyblade graveyard. I wanted a challenge so what i did was avoid all fights that i could, throughout the game, to keep my character at a low lvl. I also avoided using any of the specials, and items/attacking/heal skills. So far i have made it to the end based on 1st keyblade, melee attack, dodge/roll, and block. If you guys have any tips that could help me feel free to share them with me.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
the first guys I remember getting stuck on so that I had to lv up was

Terra - Zach, impossible to dodge and died of 2 hit = one combo
Ven - the unversed in stitch - fuckung time limit and died of one hit
Aqua - don't remember but I think first Vanitas battle - she had the hardest story

flast

yeah i did the same thing when i first played the japanese release of the game. In the japanese version of the game, I started as Aqua and lvled to about lvl 60 at Cinderella's castle so everything was WAY easy. So, I wanted a challenge and tried the same setup as above with Terra in the japanese game. In the end, in both versions I am stuck in the same place. I also noticed that SE made some fights in the NA/EU release easier even in critcal mode.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
iM LVL 14 just lvling up now xD i made it past disney town but idk what lvl i should be when i go to deep space

Deep Space is the third to last world. I think I arrived there at about level 20 or so.

Fallen Prince

Zach and Terranort were the hardest for me. I hate them so much! But other than that, I kept getting powned by hallway unversed....-_-

Yasayuki

Ven - Vanitas battle. I realized that i should have leveled up first before I tried fighting him. lol

Celus93

Terra Critcal mode against Zach (took me fifty tries) and terranort many failures maybe I shoulda leveled up to 30 before trying at 20

*_Riku_*

I can't say Mysterious Figure was all that hard took me 3 retries all i had to do was keep dodging till he ending that fire swearly thing and pound him with thunder and fire surge. I'd have to say its taking my over 10 retries on the mirage arena Keepers Of The Arena Course and I'm stuck on Iron Prisoner IV

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
i'm trying to play the entire game on lv.1 one so....I've gotten stuck on every single boss for a while.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Terra - Terra/Xehanort (final battle)
Ventus - Vanitas (1st form in last battle) <- this was probably the hardest boss I faced in the game that is in the story
Aqua - Nothing

I'm doing it on Proud btw, and I didn't overlevel. I found Aqua's quite easy, and for all of them I found VS and MF hard (as they should have been)

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
While playing on critical I didn't get stuck much, but it was a pain when I did get stuck D:

Terra: Zack, Terranort
Aqua: none :p
Ven: none except for MF if you want to count it, who took me 3 days to beat

yeah, there weren't very many tough bosses imo.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
Until now i didn't get stuck anywhere

Terra: none
Ventus: none
Aqua: none

but it seems that i will have my hands full with Vanitas Sentiment and MF

dante647

i got stuck on a few bosses but the ones that gave me the most trouble r
ventus - captain hook
terra - braig (the guy that kidnaps xehanhort in radient garden)
aqua - i cant remember

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
It took me atleast 25 tries to beat Terra's final battle.

*_Riku_*

i got stuck on a few bosses but the ones that gave me the most trouble r
ventus - captain hook
terra - braig (the guy that kidnaps xehanhort in radient garden)
aqua - i cant remember
Heres a tip

Captain Hook You Can block All His Attacks Almost

Braig You Can Block All His Laser Attacks Even The One Where He Locks On To You

Anyways to all of you guys The only way i could do VS was with that rock glitch. And MF Isn't that hard don't let him intimidate you Once you find an Opening You Can Go In For The Shot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back