• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what being staff is like

• Thread starter Deleted member 36435
  • Start date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
D

Deleted member 36435

being staff is like having someone take a diddlying shit on you
okay like i diddlying hate a lot of you and then i'm given the ability to completely diddly you
and you know what
i didn't do any of that
no one did that to any of you

the staff have to wade through diddlying mountains of your shit, bots you people dont even see post, spam you never see cause they're that fast
they resolve issues you guys didnt even know happened
they make sure the forums are great for you people

you know what the diddly they get in return? this
"BOOdiddlyINGHOO I WAS AN ANNOYING CUNT TO LITERALLY EVERYONE BUT THE FIVE PEOPLE IN MY FANCLUB AND THEY PLAYED A JOKE ON ME THAT HAD NO IMPACT ON MY LIFE THE STAFF ARE SO VISCOUS"
no they arent
they do so much shit for you people and they just get constantly dumped on by a bunch of self-entitled spoiled internet brats they've never met
they work their asses off for them

while doing all this they have to do all the shit they have to do in their real life too

AND NOW
they have to be diddlying nice to these annoying people
cool and shit
we gotta be friends
gotta be nice i get that, yo

but it is diddlying shit to have to be a nice person to someone who is such a spoiled diddlying jackass and is annoying as diddly and they have to be NICE

you guys dont diddlying realize how much people like silh and steve did for you
you guys all hated them and they were great diddlying people who did a lot of shit to make sure this website wasnt/isnt shit and functional

and i had to be nice to you guys for a bit
even though i've been mean as diddly in the past
and that is one of the main reason i left staff, because i don't want to be nice to you people
or be your friend
or hold your hand
or whatever the diddly
even when i tried to improve the forum people took it like i was personally attacking them
because you all whine and cry

so to the following people i'd like to extend a big kind i hate you,
xiii heartless, dogenzaka (why are you so a butt now man HERPDERP I GOT TO ENGINEERING SCHOOL WE GET IT), edgemaverick, hillboy, mirby, anyone going to buy an iphone5, people who posted in my tech info thread thinking it was for advice, luap911, izayoi, and probably a lot of other people i've hated and forgotten

peaceyo

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 36435

ok and about the whole #junes thing
hanging out in there doesn't mean you're a staff member
they don't sit in there making evil plots
we sit in there, talk, dick around and have fun
fuck i dont get how you people somehow deicded it was secret club that plots the demise of people

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Diddly diddly the diddly diddly ragediddly diddly mcdiddly

whatever the diddly crispdiddly

Back