• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What became of Xehanort?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry

Now I know that Xehanort willing gave his dark to darkness, therefore creating a Heartless, which retained human form due to his strong heart. And that in doing so, this also created a Nobody, Xemnas. What I am unclear about is whether or not, the original body of Xehanort remained, or did it vanish when he gave his heart to darkness? I also read that because of the order that Sora defeated the various forms of Xehanort, that this paves the way for him to make a return in the future - which I do not understand fully.

If anybody could share some 'light' on this issue, it would help.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Now I know that Xehanort willing gave his dark to darkness, therefore creating a Heartless, which retained human form due to his strong heart.

Not human form exactly. At first, he was just the brown cloaked figure. Only when he took over Riku's body did he actually appear human.

And that in doing so, this also created a Nobody, Xemnas. What I am unclear about is whether or not, the original body of Xehanort remained, or did it vanish when he gave his heart to darkness?

Xemnas is his body, and soul.

I also read that because of the order that Sora defeated the various forms of Xehanort, that this paves the way for him to make a return in the future - which I do not understand fully.

If anybody could share some 'light' on this issue, it would help.

VIII - When the heartless are defeated, what becomes of the stolen hearts? Also, when members of Organization XIII and other Nobodies are defeated, do they return to their original form?

When heartless are defeated, essentially the owner's hearts are rejoined with their once extenguished body, whichever world it may be on. As for the whereabouts of hearts in KHII that turn up, this time they remarkably went to the organization (there is a foot note here that says "In Kingdom Hearts II after heartless were defeated, the many hearts were absorbed by the Kingdom Hearts of "people's hearts"). However, in the rare case that the body changed into a Nobody, when there is no container for the heart it resorts to a state of suspension.

In the case of a Nobody being defeated, it's a little more complicated. If the above mentioned hearts are liberated, they return to their original form. However, if the heart is still stolen by the heartless, the Nobody's body is swallowed by darkness. If somewhere in the world their hearts are taken back, perhaps they might be able to return to their original human form.

Radar

Bronze Member
Im assuming xehanort is now as he appeared right after MX possessed him. Not the apprentice xehanort with brown eyes, but a little bit before that happened, right?

Terry

Radar - I would believe that he would be in his Terra-Xehanort form after MX possessed him yes.

I also am confused, in the secret ending in BBS, it shows Terra and MX still confronting each other as to who will resume complete control over the body? Now Xehanort, within time makes it clear he is on the 'bad' side with the way he goes about his experiments and research into the darkness - does this mean that MX has now fully taken control of the body? Or is the darkness greater than the light inside the body meaning that Terra has no influence over what is happening.

Gram

Banned
Awards
you guys shoule use spoilers with bbs ending stuff.

Radar - I would believe that he would be in his Terra-Xehanort form after MX possessed him yes.

I also am confused, in the secret ending in BBS, it shows Terra and MX still confronting each other as to who will resume complete control over the body? Now Xehanort, within time makes it clear he is on the 'bad' side with the way he goes about his experiments and research into the darkness - does this mean that MX has now fully taken control of the body? Or is the darkness greater than the light inside the body meaning that Terra has no influence over what is happening.

its not really known im assuming MX had control, tho it must have been subconsiously cause the apprentice didnt even seem to notice he had two personalities trying to control him

Neku's nobody

Simple. Considering all of the test he subjected himself to in during the plot in kingdom hearts II, he was able to retain his human for whilst a heartless. Then Such a strong heart created the nobody, Xemnas. According to the KH universe. If you slay a heartless and later his nobody, the light will restore his body and heart. Similar to how the worlds came back together after the end of Kingdom Hearts I.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
You guys really need to use spoiler tags.

It'd be his Apprentice Xehanort form, not his Terra-Xehanort form from immediately after the possession.

Apprentice Xehanort = MX in control of Terra's body, confirmed in the Ultimania.

Simple. Considering all of the test he subjected himself to in during the plot in kingdom hearts II, he was able to retain his human for whilst a heartless. Then Such a strong heart created the nobody, Xemnas. According to the KH universe. If you slay a heartless and later his nobody, the light will restore his body and heart. Similar to how the worlds came back together after the end of Kingdom Hearts I.

He was originally the brown cloaked figure in the early parts of KH1. It wasn't until he possessed Riku's body that he was able to take on the true appearance of Ansem SoD. The strong heart he had, the heart chosen by a Keyblade, was what allowed him to retain his consciousness and feelings, even as a Heartless.

That particular order of defeat, Heartless and then Nobody, isn't absolutely necessary. It could work both ways.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back