• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Axel did to Zexion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

terraisawesome12

Remember that scene in the original Chain of Memories where Axel, Zexion, and Riku Replica are talking? For anyone who's played RE: CoM, you see Axel sick Riku Replica on Zexion. However, in the original GBA version, it shows just a black screen. What did you think happened? Since this might be a little....inappropriate, I'll spoiler mark the rest of the post.

I thought Axel raped Zexion. It seemed plausible at the time, especially with how he called him "Zexy", which rhymes with a certain other word. I felt so stupid once I saw what actually happened in RE: CoM. Still, Axel is a stupid prick, and I hope he never shows his face again.

What did you think?

Last edited:

Crystal

Silver Member
I think it was the added scene for Re:CoM. I hate that scene though because Zexion get killed D:
The black screen should be Riku Replica kill Zexion.
I never play the GBA version so i'm not really sure how it looks like.

Stars

リク
I think it was the Axel/Repliku killed Zexion scene added into the black screen, the original CoM doesn't have this scene if i'm not mistaken

terraisawesome12

I think it was the added scene for Re:CoM. I hate that scene though because Zexion get killed D:
The black screen should be Riku Replica kill Zexion.
I never play the GBA version so i'm not really sure how it looks like.

I hated it too. I can't believe Axel fans (not all of them) ignore this.

The GBA version showed just a black screen over it.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Yeah, I think you might be right. I'm a total Axel fan, but if I'm not mistaken wasn't it Saix that ordered Axel to get rid of Zexion? I don't get why Saix wanted Zexion out of the way, I mean how is the person with like one of the lowest chairs in the Organization going to interfere with someone being in second command?

Radar

Bronze Member
Yeah, I think you might be right. I'm a total Axel fan, but if I'm not mistaken wasn't it Saix that ordered Axel to get rid of Zexion? I don't get why Saix wanted Zexion out of the way, I mean how is the person with like one of the lowest chairs in the Organization going to interfere with someone being in second command?
If I remember correctly, you are correct there.

Crystal

Silver Member

Wasn't Xemnas' order?
But i don't know the reason why he wants to kill Zexion , the kid knows too much?

Crystal

Silver Member
Before Re:CoM comes out, i never thought of Axel will kills the Organization XIII's member.

terraisawesome12

Same here, that's where I started hating him. I hate that he's showing his face in future games, while the others get zilch. Zexion is MUCH more deserving of that screen time.

Crystal

Silver Member
He somehow being ordered by Xemnas or Saix(He want to increase his rank?) ..
Is not what he do willingly, i think.

Beyer

What did I THINK happened? I thought Zexion got killed. I don't really get where you got your idea...seems a tad sexual for Kingdom Hearts.

I imagined Zexion got stabbed in the chest and faded away with a look of horror on his face mumbling something about betrayal.

But Re:Com confirmed what actually happened so yeah..

Crystal

Silver Member
That doesn't make it much better. It just makes Saix more of a prick. Axel should have DIED when Sora fought him the second time.

Saix always do something very selfish and always cares about his own status in Organization XIII.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Same here, that's where I started hating him. I hate that he's showing his face in future games, while the others get zilch. Zexion is MUCH more deserving of that screen time.

well, I think that they'll be showing Ienzo in future games. And, Zexion wasn't much of a good guy either. He thought about using Repliku to defeat Riku. And, in the Manga, doesn't Zexion die when Riku slashes him in the face with Soul Eater?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDp-MYBnrsE A comparison between Re:Com and Com of Zexion's death.

And, here's Day 71 of Days. At 9:11, Axel talks to Saix as he is about to exit Axel's room, "I disposed of Zexion." http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmZgnnj8Zkw

Saix pauses like he didn't expect Axel to go through with it or something.

And, Axel replies, "I'll play it by your rules from now" or something along those lines.

So, does it seem like Saix wasn't expecting Axel to go through with or something?

Last edited:

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Don't know really. I guess, we would have to find out what his Somebody and the other apprentices of AtW did to him and Saix.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back