• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What Avatar outfits would you like to see in the future?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalRaine

Seeing as though most of the costumes that were in KHX have been made available in UX, it's inevitable that we'll begin to see more and more brand new ones over the next few months. That being said, what kinds of outfits would you like to see in future, or what do you think we'll be likely to see? I'd love to see your suggestions!

Personally, I'm really hoping for:

Clopin and Esmeralda (Hunchback of Notre Dame)
Cedric and Sofia (Sofia the First)
Bernard and Bianca (The Rescuers)
Stitch and Angel (Lilo & Stitch)
Mateo and Elena (Elena of Avalor)
Flynn and Rapunzel (Tangled)
Taran and Eilonwy (The Black Cauldron)
Milo and Kida (Atlantis: The Lost Empire)
John Smith and Pocahontas (Pocahontas)
Jack and Sally (The Nightmare Before Christmas)
Kristoff and Anna (Frozen)
Philip and Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Flynn and Rapunzel would indeed be nice.
I'd also give anything for a Vanitas-avatar buuuut probably not :(

hyperfairy777

Disney Jr. Stuff (Sofia the first, Jake and never land pirates ect.) seems EXTRODIANRILY unlikely to made into an avatar for KHUx. Simply because the audience for those kingdom hearts are probably previews as too old for those shows and franchises

unless we get something like Kingdom hearts Jr. To make them somewhat relavent to kingdom hearts

i would want a Sofia the first outfit though

Maybe Zarina (Tinkerbell and he pirate fairy) and Captain Hook outfits would be nice, or jack sparrow and Elezibeth swan

DefiantHeart

Awards
Disney Jr. Stuff (Sofia the first, Jake and never land pirates ect.) seems EXTRODIANRILY unlikely to made into an avatar for KHUx. Simply because the audience for those kingdom hearts are probably previews as too old for those shows and franchises

unless we get something like Kingdom hearts Jr. To make them somewhat relavent to kingdom hearts

i would want a Sofia the first outfit though

Maybe Zarina (Tinkerbell and he pirate fairy) and Captain Hook outfits would be nice, or jack sparrow and Elezibeth swan

For some reason chu saying Kingdom Hearts Jr. made me laugh. XD Got to start them off young. :3

Honestly, with Tinker Bell, I've gotten most of the avatar gear that I could possibly want. Hmm, maybe like rainbowy avatar parts that are animated like moogle o glory. That would be cool. :3 I still want those angelic huge wings that JP got too...

Oh yeah, a sun and moon astral themed gear would be cool too.

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards
Vanitas, Dark Riku (not sure if this exists or not), and I guess Jiminy Cricket? Honestly i'm all set with my Roxas hair and Neku's clothes combination, so I don't really know what else I want!

palizinhas

Awards
Kim Possible/Ron Stoppable would be pretty fun, can't think what else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back