• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Music ► What are your favorite genres of music?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAuronSavior

A thread like this has most likely existed at some point in time here but, everyone has taste that change. But back to the point, what are your favorite genres? Mines are Art Rock, Alternative Rock, Electronic Rock, Funk Rock and Electronica.

Draxem

Website
www.taystrippedbear.com
[video=youtube;5xIPLgsuR-k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xIPLgsuR-k[/video]

This album is what I've been listening to lately, this is just like indie/emo/math-rock, the guitars are so beautiful.

I'd say my favourite genre is unquestionably hardcore punk, there's just something so raw about it that I absolutely adore, that goes way beyond the actual music though and into the actual ideologies of that genre's music scene, I also find it's history really compelling.

Apart from that, I'd say I mostly just listen to indie music really, everything in the UK charts can suck a chode it absolutely sucks. I do dabble in most genres to be honest but indie and punk are the only ones I will always go back to.

Shinra

Banned
Awards
honestly besides country, dubstep and some rap I listen to almost anything but I will always be a rocker/metalhead because it's what made me love music to begin with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back