• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your expectations for 2.8?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

EchoFringe49

My hype for this game was pretty low at first, but the last few trailers have really won me over. This is probably the game I'm looking forward to the most next year now, so as a result, I've got some high expectations.
-I have a feeling that 0.2 will be one of my favourites in the series.
-It'll explore themes that haven't been touched on in the series and they'll be handled in a mature way (this one is more of a hope I guess, but the trailers have given that indication)
-It'll be longer than most of us expected (at least 3 hrs, but no more than 5)
-Aqua is gonna be escape or be saved by the end.
-I'm definitely going to enjoy DDD more now than I did a couple of yrs ago. I'll also be paying a bit more attention to the story (i was one of those ppl that had no idea what was going on in this game)
-Backcover will be a solid and well-paced movie, it won't be anything more tho
-0.2 will make me cry at least once

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
0.2 looks to answer a lot of unknown gaps in the story of the current games, like Mickey's time in the RoD and such. So I expect a lot of mysteries to be solved.

My biggest expectation though is that Back Cover is going to raise more questions than it answers, just like the ending of Chi did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back