• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your concerns with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
I still don't get why Ice Cream Beat is considered that hard. I guess I'm just.....musically inclined?

But yeah, Atlantis. I was surprised to see it get such a low score on RT.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I never had problems in any of the musical minigames. I guess I just have a good beat perception. XD

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Happy are we who are musically inclined and have strong sense of rhythm. But then again, I thought in Ice Cream Beat there were circles to aid you in showing you when exactly to hit X?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Happy are we who are musically inclined and have strong sense of rhythm. But then again, I thought in Ice Cream Beat there were circles to aid you in showing you when exactly to hit X?
If you can't stay on tempo or FEEL the beat, tho; you can't hit them right. It comes naturally to us. We can feel it. For those who can't as well, the visual representation is sparse...-_-

Gram

Banned
Awards

The visual hardly helped. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back