• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your concerns with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yessir_23

Awards
Kind of late to the party, but I really hope that the new Final Mix cutscenes are voiced in 2.5. It bugged me how they were not in 1.5, despite SEgetting voice actors to return to voice 358/2 Days.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
They weren't voiced in Japanese 1.5, so I guess NA decided to do the same.
KH2FM was already voiced in Japan, so I guess they will get those people back (if they didn't decide to do it during 1.5 recording).

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Kind of late to the party, but I really hope that the new Final Mix cutscenes are voiced in 2.5. It bugged me how they were not in 1.5, despite SEgetting voice actors to return to voice 358/2 Days.

Oh gosh, me too. There are a lot of scenes and one is really long, so it'd suck if they didn't have voices. Not to mention they were voiced in Japanese. I think that will be incentive enough for them to voice them this time around.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
I'm mostly worried on how they're gonna tackle BBS FM. I've played some PSP ports already and they all feel like just that, a PSP port. Something about them still makes them feel like a portable game (the scale of areas, textures, etc.). So, that's something I'm worried about.

I hope they give it the same treatment they gave to KH FM and update all the textures and perhaps make the areas feel more like a console game. Updating the models so that they're less blocky would also be rad (and the animation when walking could use an update as well, to feel less wooden).

I also hope, like previously stated, that the HUD gets a nice update so that it doesn't take up like 1/4 of your screen.

Another thing that I want them to do, is making Mirage Arena online.

As for the other games, I'm certain KH II FM will be done correctly. What I wish, though, is that they turn Coded into an actual movie this time around. There's not much story to go with, so it should be possible to do.

Overall, BBS FM is my biggest concern. I really want them to give the console experience it deserves. Voicing the extra Realm of Darkness episode (and other new cutscenes) would also be amazing.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I'm mostly worried on how they're gonna tackle BBS FM. I've played some PSP ports already and they all feel like just that, a PSP port. Something about them still makes them feel like a portable game (the scale of areas, textures, etc.). So, that's something I'm worried about.

I hope they give it the same treatment they gave to KH FM and update all the textures and perhaps make the areas feel more like a console game. Updating the models so that they're less blocky would also be rad (and the animation when walking could use an update as well, to feel less wooden).

I'm hoping so as well. I wouldn't want to play a PSP game on my PS3. I want to play an upscaled, HD remastered game. The model animations were definitely stop-go. There was no true happy medium with them...I do like that they programmed the models to stand one foot on each stair when standing on them, so that was a nice touch but definitely not enough when they'd run and then just stop like they never ran at all.

I think they will upscale the areas. HD mods probably make them look gorgeous, so imagine what could be done with the original data. A part of me hopes that they make Olympus Coliseum have the same scope as it does in KH1. The courtyard is so huge, but in BBS it feels like you can run it in a few seconds.

Another thing that I want them to do, is making Mirage Arena online.

YES. Please. I was talking with Sign earlier and I realized that this would be a great online multiplayer test for KH3.

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm honestly not concerned at all. Square Enix honestly did all the right things with 1.5, in my opinion. They didn't do a stupid redub for consistency, the visuals were greatly improved, no glaring technical issues, and of course they translated the Final Mix content and improved the controls.

The only thing I'd like them to do is have trophy stacking, because getting the plat for Birth by Sleep would be a nightmare if you have to beat it on four difficulties with all three characters. I'd also really like for them to add the capes to TAV's armored forms.

Wave57

Awards
I'm honestly not concerned at all. Square Enix honestly did all the right things with 1.5, in my opinion. They didn't do a stupid redub for consistency, the visuals were greatly improved, no glaring technical issues, and of course they translated the Final Mix content and improved the controls.

The only thing I'd like them to do is have trophy stacking, because getting the plat for Birth by Sleep would be a nightmare if you
have to beat it on four difficulties with all three characters. I'd also really like for them to add the capes to TAV's armored forms.

My thoughts exactly.
I was really peeved when I learned that I had to beat KHFM three times and KH:ReCoM 6 times.
There is no way I would have the patience to play through BBSFM 12 times, even if it is Kingdom Hearts.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
I hope there won't be so many glitches in this HD remaster. Well if there are glitches, I hope Square Enix is willing to create patches for them.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh, I know what I am worried about...Both Atlantica (KH2FM) and Disney Town's (BBS) musical games being tied to trophies. I suck terribly at the musical games in both so :x

Gram

Banned
Awards
I hope there won't be so many glitches in this HD remaster. Well if there are glitches, I hope Square Enix is willing to create patches for them.

That's largely my main concern as well.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
Oh, I know what I am worried about...Both Atlantica (KH2FM) and Disney Town's (BBS) musical games being tied to trophies. I suck terribly at the musical games in both so :x
Aww, they aren't THAT bad :3 You just gotta do them over and over till you get the timing right! 8D *hysterical laugh* In all honesty though, I'm pretty good with tempo, so they're no prob for me. Ice Cream Beat is one of my favorite minigames~

I think trophies for going into Anti-Forme a lot and Final Forme would be nice. I hope Mirage Arena is implemented in BbS. Maybe that's what's taking them so long to announce it...?

Gram

Banned
Awards
Aww, they aren't THAT bad :3 You just gotta do them over and over till you get the timing right! 8D *hysterical laugh* In all honesty though, I'm pretty good with tempo, so they're no prob for me. Ice Cream Beat is one of my favorite minigames~

Those musical games where terrible! ;A; Namely icecream beat.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'm super scared of this now. I had to get someone else to beat one of the Ice-cream Beat songs for me because I was incapable of it.

Light

faster than
Awards
I'm super scared of this now. I had to get someone else to beat one of the Ice-cream Beat songs for me because I was incapable of it.

Oh. Oh God. Oh God no! I got towards the end of the beat, but wanted to keep some hair so I stopped trying them. I can't remember even remember exactly how bad Atlantis was; just that it was terrible.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I did fine with Ice Cream Beat to make it past that segment in the game, but there will definitely be a trophy that says you have to get an high rank on all of the songs in both song difficulties and I'll diddlying rage because no why would anybody want to waste their time on that?

Oh. Oh God. Oh God no! I got towards the end of the beat, but wanted to keep some hair so I stopped trying them. I can't remember even remember exactly how bad Atlantis was; just that it was terrible.

Atlantica. Atlantis is the awesome Disney movie ;~;

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I did fine with Ice Cream Beat to make it past that segment in the game, but there will definitely be a trophy that says you have to get an high rank on all of the songs in both song difficulties and I'll diddlying rage because no why would anybody want to waste their time on that?

I didn't even do all that well at it when you had to beat it in Aqua's story...
I could easily imagine that they will do something similar to the Gummi Ship Trophies in KH1.5, but even that will be quite hard to do for me... I'm really bad at this mini-game and I can't see myself beating it.
I can't Imagine them asking for a high rank on all Songs and both difficulties, that would be insane.

Atlantica. Atlantis is the awesome Disney movie ;~;

Sadly it's also a very underappreciated Disney movie imo.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
I didn't even do all that well at it when you had to beat it in Aqua's story...
I could easily imagine that they will do something similar to the Gummi Ship Trophies in KH1.5, but even that will be quite hard to do for me... I'm really bad at this mini-game and I can't see myself beating it.
I can't Imagine them asking for a high rank on all Songs and both difficulties, that would be insane.

Trophies in Gummi Ship are, in my opinion, a given, seeing how they have such things in KHFM, considering that the Gummi Ship portions of the game is more fleshed out and intense than its KHFM counterpart, not to mention more fun to play and tinker around with.

Sad to say, probably there will be trophies in the rhythm minigames as well. Heck, like Re:CoM, they might require fairly high end scores to unlock... this is no good news for those with poor sense of rhythm, they might lose their hair in the process. Anyone wants me to do it for you? I might get flamed but I love those minigames. :p

And it has Leonard Nimoy. What a shame it never was in as much spotlight as the other movies.

Gram

Banned
Awards

It truly is. =[

ugh I wanted to commit game murder thanks to beat, I dind't even finish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back