• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your concerns with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirby

Too many games too little time
Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Well then, that's a concern eased.

Thanks for reminding me of that, Chaser.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
Kirk Thornton is a professional voice actor. He'd return because it is his job.

Fair enough...

ya know, this is really making me wanna play more KH2FM, since I do have that... might start a Proud playthrough of that one.

though i still haven't finished my Proud playthrough of Days... hmm...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
O: I didn't even know about those. Is that in BBS:FM?

By "broken" I mean incredibly cheap lol but they were in the original BbS. In Mirage Arena, when versing another player, the match devolved into nothing but who could spam one of those moves first. Essentialy Magnega would put you in an endless loop where you could do anything for about 5 seconds, Aeroga would send you flying away as soon as you got close enough to do anything, and Curaga healed you way too much. Physically hitting another wielder with the keyblade did next to no damage in the multiplayer matches so it pretty much was wasted.

The little things like that made versing other people at random not fun because they would just spam those moves :(

My concern? Where does DDD fit into this whole HD rerelease picture. Putting the series on the (alleged) same platform as KH3 so people can be up to speed but not including the game that's the direct set-up for KH3? Makes no damn sense.

That isn't really a concern as much as it is a curiosity for me. I do wonder where DDD fits into this big "recap" picture before KH3.

Mirby

Awards
Website
twitch.tv
By "broken" I mean incredibly cheap lol but they were in the original BbS. In Mirage Arena, when versing another player, the match devolved into nothing but who could spam one of those moves first. Essentialy Magnega would put you in an endless loop where you could do anything for about 5 seconds, Aeroga would send you flying away as soon as you got close enough to do anything, and Curaga healed you way too much. Physically hitting another wielder with the keyblade did next to no damage in the multiplayer matches so it pretty much was wasted.

The little things like that made versing other people at random not fun because they would just spam those moves :(
Ah, I see. Never got a chance to play the Mirage Arena in multiplayer... guess that more balance would be useful.

I'd also like to see more missions in the Mirage Arena... I'm concerned that if they add online play for the Mirage Arena that they won't add anything to make it truly take advantage of that.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com

I hope with the HD release, we'll be able to play folks we know over the PSN, and that way maybe even rules or handicaps could be added to prevent cheap fights like that happening. :{

kupo1121

Awards
I hope with the HD release, we'll be able to play folks we know over the PSN, and that way maybe even rules or handicaps could be added to prevent cheap fights like that happening. :{

That's what I was thinking. If we play with friends over PSN (if they have it as multiplayer I'm sure this will work) then we can have KHI rules with the banning of certain moves (Curaga could be banned and only Cure could be allowed). Because trust me, I really tried to give it a chance, BbS being my favorite KH game and having the best multiplayer of the series yet, I really wanted it to be amazing. And fighting together as a team is amazing, but against one another not so much :(

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards

Ah! I never had the opportunity to actual verse another human so I never noticed any of these issues. I'm not sure how likely it would be for them to fix these issues.

That's what I was thinking. If we play with friends over PSN (if they have it as multiplayer I'm sure this will work) then we can have KHI rules with the banning of certain moves (Curaga could be banned and only Cure could be allowed). Because trust me, I really tried to give it a chance, BbS being my favorite KH game and having the best multiplayer of the series yet, I really wanted it to be amazing. And fighting together as a team is amazing, but against one another not so much :(
It would be so fun if we could do KHI matches. We would organize them in a heartbeat. :3

kupo1121

Awards
It would be so fun if we could do KHI matches. We would organize them in a heartbeat. :3

It's really easy, we did it for the PSP one. I just made a thread where we posted everyone's ID's and such and then when someone was on they'd just post in the thread and if anyone wanted to join they easily could ^_^

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
It's really easy, we did it for the PSP one. I just made a thread where we posted everyone's ID's and such and then when someone was on they'd just post in the thread and if anyone wanted to join they easily could ^_^

Whaaat? I thought you had to be local to play with someone on multiplayer for PSP.

kupo1121

Awards
Whaaat? I thought you had to be local to play with someone on multiplayer for PSP.
Me too! I didn't know you could do that?! Teach us oh Moogle one!

In order to do it you needed a PSP and a PS3. The PS3 had this special free downloadble thing called "Ad-Hoc Party" which essentially allowed your PSP to connect to the PS3 which then connected to other PS3s connected to PSPs so you could easily take your PSP online ^_^ You could do it with any game that was "ad-hoc only." So with BbS a lot of us on KHI with both systems were able to play multiplayer online.

Worried about the Data battles being made to be 2EZ as well as BBS Mirage Arena.

gamerobber7

Bronze Member
Awards
In order to do it you needed a PSP and a PS3. The PS3 had this special free downloadble thing called "Ad-Hoc Party" which essentially allowed your PSP to connect to the PS3 which then connected to other PS3s connected to PSPs so you could easily take your PSP online ^_^ You could do it with any game that was "ad-hoc only." So with BbS a lot of us on KHI with both systems were able to play multiplayer online.

:O I had no idea. xD

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards
Problem is I hear it wont support PS3s that are connected wirelessly. You'd need an ethernet cable.

Haven't tried it myself though so what do I know?

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I don't have any concerns per say, though I guess the closest is Re:Coded not being playable but I'm already sure it's not for the same reasons Days wasn't

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
Hmm I'm hoping they will correct the journal entries in Kingdom Hearts II. They've misspelled some of the Organization members' names wrong.

Gram

Banned
Awards
^ Hopefully they fix the infamous "why did he choose you!?" line in kh2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back