What's new

Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are your concerns with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Reaction score
Awards
I still don't get why Ice Cream Beat is considered that hard. I guess I'm just.....musically inclined?

But yeah, Atlantis. I was surprised to see it get such a low score on RT.

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Reaction score
Awards
I actually think the harder versions of Ice Cream Beat are EASIER. There's more on-tempo and off-tempo coming at you consistently. It just feels right. Maybe I shoulda been a percussionist...?

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Reaction score
Awards
I never had problems in any of the musical minigames. I guess I just have a good beat perception. XD

Solo

Silver Member
Reaction score
Awards
Happy are we who are musically inclined and have strong sense of rhythm. But then again, I thought in Ice Cream Beat there were circles to aid you in showing you when exactly to hit X?

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Reaction score
Awards
Happy are we who are musically inclined and have strong sense of rhythm. But then again, I thought in Ice Cream Beat there were circles to aid you in showing you when exactly to hit X?
If you can't stay on tempo or FEEL the beat, tho; you can't hit them right. It comes naturally to us. We can feel it. For those who can't as well, the visual representation is sparse...-_-

Gram

Banned
Reaction score
Awards

The visual hardly helped. =[

Status
Not open for further replies.
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6