• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you Thankful for?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

axel95

Awards
Hey guys, Thanksgiving is next week! So I figured why not make a thread where we can say what we are thankful for?

The thing that I am the most thankful for is being able to go to college where I am and everything that comes with that. I love the community at my college. I also really love living in Minneapolis!

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
I'm thankful it will be Christmas soon, and I can stop feeling awkward for not being American.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
As for me, I'm thankful for the circumstances of my upbringing, that my family was able to teach, care for, and sustain me to become the person I am now.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Thankful for what I have so far I guess, my life could be far, far worse.

MarluxiaNo11

Awards
It's a shame we don't celebrate Thanksgiving in the UK as I believe everybody in the world should have time to reflect on what they're thankful for. However, on topic I think that this year I am thankful for the second chance I've been given. Given that this year has been one heck of a roller coaster, a second chance is probably the most wonderful thing I could have asked for looking back on everything. :D

Zven

A little late but I'm thankful for the fact that I can eat all the bacon I want and still look a damn skeleton.

Awards
I'm thankful for the fact that I have friends that are so kind they would still love me even after I disappear for months. Also for the fact that no one was hurt when my house burned down, that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back