• We have brought back Future of KINGDOM HEARTS as our main Kingdom Hearts section. Discuss any projects including Phase 2 developments, the rumored Disney Plus series, all TWEWY-related news, theories about the future of Kingdom Hearts, and any general topics in this section. For anything related to Kingdom Hearts Memory of Melody, please discuss it in the KINGDOM HEARTS Memory of Melody section.
  • Although unrelated to Kingdom Hearts, we are aware that there might be fans of The Last of Us on our forums. We ask that you please keep all spoilers for The Last of Us 2 spoiler-tagged. Any untagged spoilers will result in a temporary ban from the site.

What are YOU most looking forward to in this game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you most excited for?

• Total voters

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
As someone who's not good at rhythm games, I can't wait for the gameplay and music. The music is definitely going to make this a fun experience.

I don't have any hope for the story. I'm done pretending that I tolerate the new direction.

VentusAstra

Awards
I know the guy in the coat is terranort, but they can't miss the chance to add a secret scene with the master of masters (KH MoM)

Im really excited for that scene and honestly the game seems really cool (Rhythm game + KH soundtrack, I'm really hyped)

The_Echo

SENA Hates Him!
Awards
  • Kingdom Hearts χ[chi]
  • Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ
  • Dandelion
  • Completionist
  • Jiminy's Journal
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
As someone who is 100% here for the story when it comes to KH anything, I'm 99.99% here for the gameplay and 0.01% for the story with Melody of Memory, because I just love rhythm games that much.

mouflon

Awards
I voted music. The plot/Kairi stuff is also exciting to me, but even had that stuff not been in the trailer/the game itself, the game looks so adorable and fun that I'll buy it anyway.

Shramp

Awards
I don't like rhythm games all that much and I could just listen to the ost whenever, so my answer would be the plot, or the kairi. I'm excited to see her get fleshed out, but I don't want to get my hopes too high.

Last edited:

Arclight Cicada

Awards
Gameplay and music since I don't see this having much story nor big moments for Kairi. I feel like it's mainly going to be dialogue scenes and Kairi's backstory, with maybe a rhythm final boss against Apprentice Xehanort.

AdrianXXII

Bronze Member
Awards
  • Advanced Chain of Memories
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 ReMIX
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
For me the most interesting part of the game is them finally delving into Kairi's past, I've only been waiting for that for like 18 years?

I'm honestly hoping this game will develop Kairi a bit and give us a bit more interaction between Riku and Kairi. At least a minute or two more than 0.2.

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
  • Bravely Default
  • Life is Strange
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster
  • Final Fantasy XV
  • Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue
Know what I'm also looking forward to? The gameplay channels doing world runs with the music speed at insane levels and STILL getting high scores.

I almost wish Master Xehanort was a playable character too lol.