• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you looking forward to?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Laurel

Awards
There's been quite a few threads about concerns in KH3 lately, and it doesn't help that the leaks/potential spoilers have been turning us bitter. So, I thought it would be good to be positive and talk about things that we're looking forward to in the game.

I'm looking forward to the gameplay, I like that we have a variety of things to do. It certainly doesn't look like the gameplay will be boring. I also can't wait to use the new keyblades, though it would be nice to use old ones like Oblivion or Oathkeeer.

The new worlds look great and it's nice that they're open world. I can't wait to go back to Twilight Town, and Scala ad Caelum looks beautiful, it reminds me of Santorini.

I can't wait to hear the new version of Dearly Beloved as well as the rest of the music. KH music has always been great, there's no doubt about that.

Partnering with Donald and Goofy is going to be fun. We haven't been with those guys since KH2 so fighting alongside them again will be nostalgic, and hopefully Donald actually does heal us lol. Really, just seeing all the characters again will be nice.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I'm looking forward to all the Disney worlds with Toy Box and Caribbean looking the most fun and engaging. I'm also excited about the new gameplay like Keyblade transformations and the Disney ride mechanic.

Despite some gripes I still think KH3 will have been worth the wait.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
Getting lost in the worlds. Sure they may not be as massive as one thought, but that doesn't mean I won't still enjoy my time and see how many little things I can interact with.

wolfshadow0118

I'm looking forward to the side missions as well. Especially finding and taking pics of the hidden mickeys.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Let's see:

- Arendelle and the snowy environments. Hopefully we're able to walk around inside Elsa's ice palace and that area isn't cutscene-only. I'm glad that it isn't near the beginning so the level of difficulty for the world is higher.
- Seeing Larxene, Marluxia, Saix, Vexen, Namine, Repliku, Hayner, Aqua, and Terra again.
- Playing as both Sora and Riku, plus SDG interactions.
- The underwater portions of The Caribbean.
- Using the Ariel summon everywhere. Same with Meow Wow (along with seeing any other Dream Eaters again).
- Climbing Mt. Olympus and fighting the Titans. Hopefully seeing Meg again, too.
- Yoko Shimomura + the full scenes to go with Utada's new songs.
- David Gallagher. He really brings Riku to life.
- The city environments in BH6 could be fun even though I don't like BH6. I like how tiny you are in the Toy Story world, too.
- Having Rapunzel and especially Hercules (finally) as your party members.
- Not quite sure what to expect with 100 Acre Wood right now, but I don't mind Pooh.
- I'm interested to see how the magic system turns out, since some were saying it's OP. Magic is my favorite thing to use in combat, but magic was pretty useless in KH2.
- Shotlocks, flowmotion.
- Being done with Xehanort already.
- The Gummi ship. It looks fun, just like in KH2.
- The Remy minigame(s), since I assume it will require you to go collect/find items, which is something I enjoy.

I'm not sure if we're allowed to talk about spoilers here in spoiler tags, but there are a few other things I'm looking forward to that would fit there.

wolfshadow0118

Honestly Tartarus, I'm still kinda wondering where Eeyore is at. Same with kanga too. Hopefully they weren't excluded for Lumpy to have an appearance.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Honestly Tartarus, I'm still kinda wondering where Eeyore is at. Same with kanga too. Hopefully they weren't excluded for Lumpy to have an appearance.

From what I remember, Eeyore doesn't have much of a role in the Heffalump movie. Kanga's there, but she doesn't do much until the very end. I think they'll have all the characters appear though, even if they're just standing around in the background somewhere. I'm just wondering if the world might actually feature the Heartless this time.

OneDandelion

Awards
Trying to save Xion and Aqua. Getting to talk with Riku and Kairi. Finding out who the "traitor" was and the conclusion of the story..

These are probably the things I'm the most excited about.

I never really cared about which disney worlds we go to, but I'm also very excited about the music and playing this game with the jump in graphics and seeing all the characters I grew up with in 4k lol.

Fatal Mode

Everything the game throws at me, so pumped to just experience the whole package.

Xblade13

The Cleric of Flamesgrace
Awards
I'm excited to play as Sora, Donald, and Goofy as a party again, as well as the extra party members from each world not having to replace each of them. That alone just sounds awesome.

Just in general seeing the story move onwards. Regardless of how it ends, or how highly it sets up an inevitable KH4, I don't really care. I just want more Kingdom Hearts. Probably still will after 3 to be honest.

Finally seeing the old coot get the boot in some way.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm looking forward to exploring the Disney worlds. With the emphasis on these worlds over the original worlds this time around, thanks to Disney's heavy involvement, I hope they are filled with easter eggs and hidden things that reward Disney fans. I want to get lost in San Fransokyo and then explore the varied islets of the Caribbean before playing little games when left alone in a toy store.

Looking forward to seeing Braig's motives, what's in the black box, and if Riku actually dies since it's foreshadowed that he sacrifices himself.

Sakuraba Neku

Awards
The whole package. I want to play the game and see for myself what I think of it.
There's no way KH3 won't be in my top 3 of best KH titles. It may not live up to my expectations, but I will definitely have a great time with it.

horto12485

Awards
The Only things i'm looking forward to is Toy Box, Kingdom of Corona and Monstropolis plus cooking with Remy, Gummi Ships and Keyblade Transformations

Recon

Art of War
Awards
I'm very interested to see how this all ends. It has been killing me!

I'm looking forward to exploring the worlds, playing mini games, the game's witty commentary and jokes, all the summons, attraction flows, links, new keyblade transformations and so much more. So pretty much everything?

Echoecho6

Awards
My gripes are mainly with the gameplay so what im looking forward to most?

-Seeing every single cutscene
-Seeing and hearing every single character again
-If photo mode lets you just take pics wherever, I will be taking a pic with every single character.
-Seeing Saix/Lea resolution
-Seeing what becomes of the other members of the Org
-Just seeing the resolution to so many characters really, which goes with seeing every cutscene.
-Hearing Sully's voice impression
-Seeing more of all the worlds mainly the Caribbean, and Monstropolis.
-Seeing if Water magic is anything more than just a fire/blizzard attack
-Seeing what rage form is
-Hearing all the music, hopefully hearing The Encounter and 13th Dilemma again.

Luminary

Bronze Member
Awards
The cutscenes and animations having a more film like quality. There have always been great cutscenes in KH. But this title seems to be much more consistent in making every cutscene high quality. I imagine there will even be times when I actually want to watch the entire game in theater mode instead of playing it.

Back