• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you hoping for most from the Premium Theater?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What do you want to get most from the Premium Theater?

• A lengthy new trailer

Votes: 11 50.0%
  • A release date or window

Votes: 6 27.3%
  • In-depth look at new gameplay mechanics

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Many new world announcements

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • New info on the main cast and plot

Votes: 1 4.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
We're less than a month away from the next KH-themed event on November 3, and it seems likely that we'll get some sort of new information regarding KH3. Which of the above sound most intriguing to you?

Anagram

Banned
Aqua. Just more than her back and a title. I dont expect much since her part of 2.8 is supposed to be short though.

WaveK89

Kind of a weird answer, but I'm hoping to hear new music. It could be anything, but something new for KH3. I'm not really sure when music is created during game development, but it's just hope.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i just want something substantial. three trailers in as many years can be sort of tedious. i get keeping the game under wraps but for christ's sake. i'd actually just like to get a glimpse at the worlds already announced and it's characters within, a few scenes and maybe 5-10 minutes of actual gameplay showing how shit works, complete with BGM and traversal and battles. a release window would be nice but i'm not holding my breath.

i don't believe a release date for 2.8 is out of bounds, and lastly i want to see news on a playable demo, for home or just at the show. somebody deserves to hold this myth of a game in their hands.

LightUpTheSky452

Haddyn Slayer
Awards
Website
oveliagirlhaditright.tumblr.com
I want to see Naminé in the Kingdom Shader graphics. I mean, that girl was gorgeous to begin with, but can you imagine her in this new quality? It would be like looking at an angel of light, I think. She can explain part of the plot of the game in a new trailer, or something like that (as she always does).

Riku and Kairi's new outfits, I guess. Or just something Kairi related that tells me that she exists in this game at all.

A "yes" or "no" from Nomura about whether Chi and Unchained Chi's stories are separate from each other would be nice. Actually, news on Unchained Chi in general would be great.

Oh, and to see pretty Back Cover graphics:)

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
I'd wanna know when we're finally getting our hands on Unchained Chi. A KH3 trailer or some new information would be great. Even an explanation on what the Ex Gauge is, and whether the current HUD is staying the same or not would be fine with me.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Anything. Anything that we haven't seen or heard yet. 'Cause there's only so many time you can just tell me about the main premise of KH without actually getting to the juicy parts.

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
More Aqua plix! You can't just show how gorgeous she looks now and then leave it at that for a million of months. That's rude! Gimme back my heart, Square Enix!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back