• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you going to do with your original copy of Dream Drop Distance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you going to do with your original copy of Dream Drop Distance?

• Keep It

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • Get Rid Of It

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm curious as to what people are going to do with their original copy of Dream Drop Distance? Unlike Birth by Sleep which is on a redundant and outdated portable (PSP), the Nintendo 3DS is still an active handheld. Because of this, I'm curious as to whether people will get rid of their original Dream Drop Distance or keep it?

Personally, I'm going to sell it. The HD version has more Dream Eaters, 60fps and has stronger visual fidelity.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i'm going to hold it in my mouth until my saliva can disintegrate it. in fact, i've been doing it since 2.8 has been announced. no progress yet but i'll get there eventually.

Rix

:)
Awards
I'm just gonna keep it in my collection :) Like, I own the HD remixes, but I do still keep my original Ps2 games despite of that. I've also kept my copy of BBS.

appleboy82791

Awards
I have a pretty extensive collection of all things KH. I'm definitely keeping it. In fact, I have multiple copies of all the KH games in all of their different versions and releases.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I kept my original copies for Kingdom Hearts 1, Re:CoM, and 2. Why would it be different for 3D? :p

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I collect all things Kingdom Hearts, and obviously that includes the games. I have all my original copies of all the games in spite of the HD collections on PS3, and I will also be keeping my PS3 collections in spite of the PS4 collection. It's cool to have every version of each game.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I am so surprised as to how many people are going to keep the game. I find no value in keeping it as I get a superior copy of the product in 2.8. I do have sentimental value for it as I played it on my Birthday but I feel that it's just a waste to have two copies of the same game.

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
I'm going to keep it, but I already told my brother he could borrow it if he wanted to play it. (If he kills my save I'm going to be mad, but that's with any game)

It's rare I'll rebuy a game like this but what comes with it decided me.

Rix

:)
Awards
I am so surprised as to how many people are going to keep the game. I find no value in keeping it as I get a superior copy of the product in 2.8. I do have sentimental value for it as I played it on my Birthday but I feel that it's just a waste to have two copies of the same game.

Well. It depends if you're a collector or not :) I keep my old games because I just like to have them in my collection :)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Keep it. Why would I sell a game I really enjoy? Also, since certain function will not be possible in the PS4 version, I'd like to experience them with the 3DS version. You can also take the game on the go unlike the PS4 version without remote play.

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
Seeing how I got the Mark of Mastery edition, I sure as hell ain't gonna give it away. But I do agree with BBS, I sold both the system and game to raise money for BW2.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
People are sentimental. I know I'll be holding onto my copy, it's a memento of good times.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
progress: the label is gone. things are proceeding quite excellently

hemmoheikkinen

Dear Kafka
Awards
I am gonna keep mine. I`ll play with my 3DS time to time when I am in a bus or either in a train, so I might play DDD during my travels. It is also a way for me to own Nomura art in a physical form. I regret so bad that I sold my original copy of KH1 and KH2. Luckily last year I was able to hunt down a PS2 version KH2 with the manual and everything intact.

BufferAqua

Bronze Member
Awards
Definitely keeping it. The new DDD remake is going to overshadow the original DDD, but if not, it's still nice to keep copies where good memories are held.

catcake

eien no chikai
Awards
I'm never selling a single KH game. Ever. I usually always sell all my games/consoles when I buy new ones to be able to afford them, only KH games, TWEWY and Pokemon Black have managed to avoid this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back