• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you going to do with your original copy of Dream Drop Distance?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you going to do with your original copy of Dream Drop Distance?

• Keep It

Votes: 30 96.8%
  • Get Rid Of It

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
I'm definitely hanging onto mine. I'm sure DDD in 2.8 is going to be visually very good, but, I can't help but think that the version of the game with the touchscreen is still going to feel like the definitive version for me.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
I'll keep it like all of my other copies/versions of the KH series.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Already traded it in to EB Games, got $21.60 for it.

I’m so glad to know that I’m not the odd one out here lol.

I suppose I understand the concept of having the “definitive version” and keeping the experiences that the original game provided. I loved my copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D but I just don’t feel that I’ll revisit it ever again once I start playing the 2.8 version.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I’m so glad to know that I’m not the odd one out here lol.

I suppose I understand the concept of having the “definitive version” and keeping the experiences that the original game provided. I loved my copy of Kingdom Hearts 3D but I just don’t feel that I’ll revisit it ever again once I start playing the 2.8 version.
Yeah, I'm more of a home console gamer and have relegated my 3DS' existence to being a solely Ace Attorney machine so I was more than happy to part ways with Dream Drop Distance on 3DS. I've barely touched it in years anyways, and would much prefer to jump into it in 60fps on a wide screen with good audio.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
i was going to trade in my copy of DDD for the witcher 3 at gamestop last year but it was broken so it sits in my collection, lol

Kounelli

Awards
I've kept all of my original copies so far, even the CoM game on the GBA. Not gonna change with DDD

Jochira

Awards
i'm the type that likes to keep my stuffs, even if i'm never gonna use them... and even if it fills my room up, so I'll keep it owo

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Wow.
It's amazing to see how only one person is willing to sell their 3DS version of DDD.
Then again I shouldn't be shocked cause I'm keeping mine lol.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Wow.
It's amazing to see how only one person is willing to sell their 3DS version of DDD.
Then again I shouldn't be shocked cause I'm keeping mine lol.

Technically, it's two. Chaser already sold his copy and I'm in the process of selling mine... but I'm just as surprised with the results as you are to be completely honest.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I didn't even know Chaser- well nevermind then! But you get the point. :p

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'll keep mine, I have all of my original KH copies. My KH1 definitely looks like it's seen better days (it had been packed up in my backpack and transported from house to house so many times), but it just goes to show how long it's been around. Even though once I have the collections on PS4 I'm unlikely to play any of the originals (except maybe Days and Coded), I still want to keep them around.

hockeygirl

I just recently got a PS4, have 2.8, and next on my list is the HD Remixes. I'm still going to keep all of my original copies of the games. I've got a pretty decent KH collection and they're memories to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back