• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you Expecting in the Next three KH's?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

safire inthe sky

*facepalms* I didn't mean that seriously SERIOUSLY gay....
But I expect fanservice. They make it seem gay on purpose you know, because it sells.

Also. Rules of fandom: everyone is gay. no exceptions.

Sorry but I strongly disagree, everyone isn't gay they are just all bi

anyway for bbs I hope to lean more about all of xehanort's past and all that, and also why the hell roxas and ven look exactly the same

for 258/2 days way more info on the oganization members and what they were like before becoming nobodies and lots of fun multiplayer stuff

coded, well I don't really know or care that much

Helion

Website
thefaintsmile.deviantart.com
For BBS: New keyblades, interesting story, to play as Aqua :p, also to play as Terra, a worthy ending...good graphics. I guess as long as the game "pulls" me in, it doesn't matter what there is.

For Coded and 358/2 days, not really sure.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
*facepalms* I didn't mean that seriously SERIOUSLY gay....
But I expect fanservice. They make it seem gay on purpose you know, because it sells.

Also. Rules of fandom: everyone is gay. no exceptions.

Correction. Rules of Fangirls/guys who are into that. I can say honestly that that is NOT the rule for fandom in general. I sure don't follow it. And I know more that do.

However, I can't deny they do it on purpose cause it sells. Thats pretty obvious. Kinda ridiculous that thats the sole reason some people buy games though. Simply to create gay pairings. o_O;

Livi

does the astro.
Awards
www.freewebs.com
BBS: Some kickass graphics, for sure. Unfortunately, unless I magically get myself enough money for a PSP, I won't be playing it. :/

358/2: Hopefully a good plotline on the organization and a good battle system.

Coded = phail.

:D

V

V.A.T.13

Correction. Rules of Fangirls/guys who are into that. I can say honestly that that is NOT the rule for fandom in general. I sure don't follow it. And I know more that do.
Oooohh yes it is. You guys are such rebels ;'D

However, I can't deny they do it on purpose cause it sells. Thats pretty obvious. Kinda ridiculous that thats the sole reason some people buy games though. Simply to create gay pairings. o_O;

Hay but it's fun. D: Perhaps as much fun as playing the game *Was honestly one of those people.*
I believe once you create a character, it's the fan's choice to do what they want with them. Cause you know, thats who your created them for right? (besides money and for yourself. But if you do it mainly for yourself, you wouldn't put it out in public. )

Pern

Mewtwo The Wise
With Mewtwo in the Kingdom Hearts Universe
BBS: I want to know more about Xehanort past and want to know about the new characters

358/2 days: Want to know who the 14th member is, know more about the organization,
and I want to hear com organization voice.

Coded: I'll watch it on youtube.

awsemo

when i beat kh2 i was hoping the next game would be ablout sora, riku, and all them because the ending to kh2 did not satisfy all my questions. but i still think BBS will be awesome but if it is good they should make a sequal to bbs.

obachuka

I am expecting something Kingdom Hearts related. But, you can't be too sure...

I'm being sarcastic, in case you can't tell.

BBS:?
358/2:?
Coded: To come in a variety of consoles other than cell phone.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
when i beat kh2 i was hoping the next game would be ablout sora, riku, and all them because the ending to kh2 did not satisfy all my questions. but i still think BBS will be awesome but if it is good they should make a sequal to bbs.

Want a sequel to BBS? Go play Kh1. BBS takes place in the past. There couldn't possibly be a sequel for it. Not unless they don't explain everything. Which they will.

Blue

home is where the heart is
I'm expecting to see more character developments in 358/2 Days,and a good story in all of the games.^^

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
358/2: Fanservice. Lots and lots of fanservice. Specifically for the yaoi fans, >_<.

coded: I'm not really expecting anything in particular.

BBS: Answers. I want to know who DS is. Badly. Even more so I want to know who Xehanort turns out to be already so we can finally put that issue to rest once and for all.

Stars

&#12522;&#12463;
BBS: Good storyline.. not too complicated ._. .. No Card system.. >_>.. Sad ending.. Terra Ven and maybe Mickey as playable characters.. Aqua as evil girl..O_O
358/2 days : 14th member......
Coded : O_O No Idea...

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
BBS: Answers. I want to know who DS is. Badly. Even more so I want to know who Xehanort turns out to be already so we can finally put that issue to rest once and for all.

Yeah, I want answers too, like everyone's identity. And who ven really is...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back