• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are you afraid of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are you afraid of?

• Clowns

Votes: 7 12.7%
  • Drwoning

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Spiders

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Snakes

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Heights

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • The Dark

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Dogs

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Tight Spaces

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Commitment

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Other(Please Specify)

Votes: 25 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I want to write a really creepy story, and I'm having trouble with inspiration. So i want you guys to tell me what's really scary. For me, I'm acrophobic(Fear of heights) and Arachnophobic(Fear of spiders). Though for the most part I've overcome those fears. However, the murderer in the beginning of this video:
[video=youtube;8go0IBBeTSg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8go0IBBeTSg[/video]
is scary. Anyways, let me know what scares you the most.

Last edited:

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I used to be afraid of heights. I got over that by riding kingda ka at six flags, I still get a little nervous but it doesn't stop me. It's more like a sight stage fright now.

Apollo

Silver Member
I am scared of not being successful in life. I do not wanna let my family down or myself.

Sayu

I have a huge phobia of spiders. I also have a small fear of the dark (especially if I'm alone) and tight spaces.

edit
I am scared of not being successful in life. I do not wanna let my family down or myself.

I also have that fear of failing... x_x

Nyangoro

Break the Spell
Awards
I am afraid of natural bodies of water that I can't see the bottom of or that I think might have decent-sized creatures living in it.

Also, heights.

So yeah, I'm a ground person.

Awards
Clowns creep me out for some reason I can't fathom. I can't even stay in the same room as one without feeling uneasy and nervous.

I'm afraid of large bodies of water because I can't swim. (Which might have something to do with me almost drowning on two separate occasions)

And I also have a fear of having my neck cut in some way. Just the thought that one bad gash can cause me to turn into a human blood fountain unnerves me.

Voltron

Silver Member
The ocean. Large bodies of water scare the living daylights out of me. I like going to the beach, though, I just can't go far out into (could never go on a cruise).

Space. Outer freaking space. Why? No Air. Cold. Never ends. Vaccum. Overwhelmingly frightening. Need I say more?

Speed. This mostly applies to driving. I can't stand riding with someone who goes even 5 miles over the speed limit.

Driving itself.

Failing at life. Letting everyone down that had hopes and expectations for me.

Drifting apart from my friends I've known for years.

Death of people I care about. This is probably my biggest. There isn't a day goes by that I don't worry about that.

Sayu

i'm not sure how that is related,possibly because your fear is of someone hiding in the dark while mine is of ghosts and paranormal stuff.

I have that same fear about paranormal activity occuring during the night... Even though I know there's nothing there I always convince myself there is something there, and end up scaring myself. But lately I've become braver.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Spiders, death, heights, small spaces, Death, (just kidding, man.) I used to be afraid of Chucky from Child's Play, but I'm over it.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
I think my number one fear is having to endure excruciating pain.

There's the obvious fear of being alone. Or having anyone I love die.

Insane people also scare the breesus out of me. I can't count how many times I've had nightmares where my mum goes insane and tries to kill me.

Also (this is really conceited but whatever) any kind of deformity. In my anatomy class two years ago I seriously had to put my head on the desk when we got to the skin diseases and burns slideshow.

Pretty much any kind of insect or arachnid, aside from the obvious fly and mosquito. I've come across two house centipedes (do not google image house centipedes :( you will cry) in the place where I live currently and as soon as I saw them I ran up (or down) the stairs. Also once there was one of those huge ass fuzzy bumblebees in my kitchen and my mum wasn't home to kill it, so I threw on my ski jacket and jeans and barely managed to kill it ;^;.

Lastly, clowns. Though this fear was more in my childhood. I still remember a dream I had when I couldn't have been older than 3 or 4 where I was walking down my hallway where I lived, and in that hallway there was a bar-ish area, anyway I could see my family watching TV (it was really like the ending thing for the Simpsons where the guy goes "sh" in the theater, that's what it looked like) and I passed the bar area and two clowns grabbed me and took me behind the bar and they were puppet clowns (if you've seen Poltergeist then you know what I'm talking about) and they just started choking me by extending their arms and stuff. And I tried to shout out to my family who had their backs to me, but they never heard me. I'm seriously amazed I still remember a dream I had when I was 3 or 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back