• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are unbirths made of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the unbirths made of?

• Body

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soul

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Soul & Heart

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Body & Heart

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Heart

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Body and soul

• Heart, body and soul

• Other

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Legowait

i think they are nothingness brought to life by the shock of the body heart and soul being seperated and becomeing nobodies and heartless

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
i think they are nothingness brought to life by the shock of the body heart and soul being seperated and becomeing nobodies and heartless

Clearly they are not, for Unbirths existed long before Heartless or Nobodies

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
Yeah i agree, i was going to say other before i read this

A

Azrael

I believe Unbirths are creatures whose hearts have collapsed due to the eclipse (losing) of one's memories yet I believe they're creatures of heart, body, and soul.

I have a big feeling that the hearts in Ansem's lab in KHII are Unbirth hearts

Muse

you look atrocious
Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

... wait.

With all seriousness, I have a feeling that Unbirths are related to memories. :/ Be they creatures made from memories or creatures who've lost their memories.

That, or they're failed Replicas.

A

Azrael

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

... wait.

With all seriousness, I have a feeling that Unbirths are related to memories. :/ Be they creatures made from memories or creatures who've lost their memories.

That, or they're failed Replicas.

This basically.

I wouldn't put it pass Nomura and Watanabe to make the Unbirths a failure upon the creation of Replicas. It would tie Repliku and Xion quite nicely to BBS.

TwilightLegends

I'm thinking, the opposite of Birth is death (Or "their heart entering the dakness"). So once the body and heart are gone, they are left to be the Heartless, and Nobody. And Unbirths may be the wandering souls of people who lost their heart to the darkness.

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
That and ingredient X which ironically gets the X in the Organization

It's called Chemical X

I like the whole "Failed replica" thing, but the only thing that makes me think no is how many Unbirths are around. But then again, he would have conducted a lot of experiments.

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
I doubt they are replica or normal souls for a few reasons. The Unbirths mysterious disappeared after Birth By Sleep, so something would have had to happen to stop the Unbirths from continuing to expand their numbers. The Riku Replica and
Spoiler Spoiler Show
were killed and no Unbirth, nor did they turn into Unbirths
Spoiler Spoiler Show
. I also don't believe they are normal souls because a lot of people (like .....6 XD) died in Kingdom Hearts (Oogie Boogie, Clayton, Captain Hook, etc) and no Unbirth. I would also doubt that it would form as the same time as a Heartless or a Nobody because a Nobody is the Body and Soul which makes it impossible for an Unbirth to be born at that time (unless you're Yugi, lol)
I would however believe it could be the soul of a deceased Keybearer. Unbirth = Not Living = Dead or something like that and the Unbirths magically disappeared after the Chasers disappeared. I could also believe it to work some how like the fiends in Final Fantasy X where it's when the souls of the dead are angry at the souls on the living, but that still wouldn't explain why they disappeared.

trixchasin

i'm just putting this out there.

Terra said that MX was looking for those of pure light, or something or other

well (this probably sounds more like fan fiction than anything, but) maybe the unbirths are just creatures created
specifically for finding pure light for MX. like maybe they are empty beings who seek light (or darkness)
because they were created without any. well yah, there's my 2 cents.

Last edited:

devastater147

that suggest that they have a body at least, trixchasin .

I believe an Unbirth has no soul. Why? because if they had only a soul they just exist nothing would drive them the nobodies were driven because they only had part of heart(will explain later) and a mind.Nomura said himself that the soul is just a life force.

It is possible to live in KH universe without a soul EX:Heartless
and if they are a prototype to the heartless then them being wild makes sense because heartless are too. Being wild doesn't means you can't be controlled because animals are wild too. what all these things share in common is they all act on instinct. So if your wild and you act on instinct meaning in fact that they do have hearts. mean the Unbirths also run on darkness what we've seen that exist in BBS.

I don't know if Unbirths have real hearts I think it's more of a incomplete heart one that has lost part of its memories. somewhat based of GA theory, memories are a part of the heart EX:COM Sora's other side of his heart has been to Twilight town. Now we know that Sora has never been there but Roxas has. we know nobodies are composed of body and soul only, so we've been told.If one has memories which are a part of the heart kinda of like a shell.This explains why Xemnas only talked of hatred and anger because that all that was left of his heart his other memories were hidden and since he didn't have the other main chuck all the other emotions weren't there. if not a partial heart then like repliku a fake heart that begins to form memories but can't form the heart's body right since it is fake.so they look for real hearts to replace their fake ones.they may sound like a heartless but all enemies share the fact that they look for heart just for diffrent reasons.

Allister Rose

French Lover
memories are part of the heart, but in the sense that you are saying. it's needed to help form the heart. if the memories are unlinked then the heart brakes. nobodies have no heart in them they only have one of the things a heart usually has. memories. we could say that darkness and light are part of the heart aswell.

anyways....soul, life, birth, unbirth...soul seems to be pretty close to the name of unbirth. only heartless go on instinct. nobodies are bit smarter.

your not making sense...once your talking about animals...then you somehow prove they have darkness? i'm not disagreeing with you but maybe you should explain it better

devastater147

KH:COM of memories Vexen :you've been here before Sora haven't you?

Sora :it feel like the otherside of my hearts been here the

the otherside he's reffering to is Roxas which may led to believe that memories are in fact form the heart and are a part of the heart. smiple if the memories are gone that heart has series problems sort of how the heart is a part of the human body if the organ heart is gone the body can't live.

I thought that may happen what I mean was is that animals are wild and act on instinct just like heartless. heartless are wild but they act on instinct. so it's deductive reasoning if your nature is wild your acting on instinct. If your acting on instinct then you have a heart.

and about the darkness I was saying that that it is possible that they have no Soul sense heartless have none either and that heartless run on darkness. I just meant it was a possible idea since darkness was around

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
that doesnt hint much.....only that both roxas and sora can share memories....but not entirely impossible...that doesnt prove it's literally "part" of the heart. memories only help form the heart.

the heart stil exist without memories also can you explain your other points like that animal and darkness stuff?

devastater147

true but I only say that becuase that what allows nobodies to feel Xemnas, Roxas,Axel,Namine
So memories might be a apart if they can be substituted for a heart

Allister Rose

French Lover
true but I only say that becuase that what allows nobodies to feel Xemnas, Roxas,Axel,Namine
So memories might be a apart if they can be substituted for a heart

they are apart and they are no substitute...maybe....xemnas doesnt feel. roxas and namine are special...and idk about axel....maybe he's connected to sora's heart aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back