• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are unbirths made of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the unbirths made of?

• Body

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soul

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Soul & Heart

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Body & Heart

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Heart

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Body and soul

• Heart, body and soul

• Other

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Nobodies have done the same.
They have battled Heartless multiple times, specially in HB/RG and hearts have come out of the Heartless.

you misunderstood...he said that merely attacking a human being meant that the heart will be removed simply because the scene where heartless attacked a normal person suddenly turned into a heartless. but that was only because a heartless was a creature who was able to do that. but he said unbirth could do the same jsut by attacking. but unbirths don't have hearts, so therefore cannot possibly simply attack a normal person and suddenly turn into an unbirth. and where the theory goes along, the heart extraction is still not in play even if an unbirth attacks a person and creates another unbirth.

i used the example of nobodies attacking humans and not turning them into heartless

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Um, buddy look at what you wrote..."Nobodies have emotions because they remember...." That's MEMORIES. NOT EMOTIONS. If you recall ANY Ansem Reports in KH 2, they (as well as Yen Sid) specifically state that nobodies have no emotions, and that some may seem they do as a rouse or trick. Take Xemnas for example. He was monotonous practically the WHOLE game. Someone in 358/2 days is an unbirth as well, but I wont' state their name as I don't know how to use spoiler tags yet, but that person HAS emotions. Anyway, if you reply, can you include how I can use spoiler tags...thanks
As for as we know, noone in Days is an Unbirth. And if you say someone in Days is an Unbirth, it's quite obvious who you're talking about

zillagod

ok, than how do they take the heart and create kingodm hearts? heart extraction still needs to be in play

Once the darkness (Unbirths) are able to invade KH which would also allow them into people's hearts the darkness would be there and the darkness (Unbirths) would all be there in people's hearts and KH which then would later become Heartless etc, when people fall prey to it naturally or via Ansem SoD's expirements creating artificial Heartless. Also both forms of Heartless creation also creates Nobodies (obviously.)

Pratiko

Awards
you misunderstood...he said that merely attacking a human being meant that the heart will be removed simply because the scene where heartless attacked a normal person suddenly turned into a heartless. but that was only because a heartless was a creature who was able to do that. but he said unbirth could do the same jsut by attacking. but unbirths don't have hearts, so therefore cannot possibly simply attack a normal person and suddenly turn into an unbirth. and where the theory goes along, the heart extraction is still not in play even if an unbirth attacks a person and creates another unbirth.

i used the example of nobodies attacking humans and not turning them into heartless

Proof?

zillagod

The proof is already there, for someone to be attacked by anything and felled by it would "normally" post BBS result in a heartless because the darkness that turns them into a heartless is in their heart already.

AzzurroRainrebor

Um, buddy look at what you wrote..."Nobodies have emotions because they remember...." That's MEMORIES. NOT EMOTIONS. If you recall ANY Ansem Reports in KH 2, they (as well as Yen Sid) specifically state that nobodies have no emotions, and that some may seem they do as a rouse or trick. Take Xemnas for example. He was monotonous practically the WHOLE game. Someone in 358/2 days is an unbirth as well, but I wont' state their name as I don't know how to use spoiler tags yet, but that person HAS emotions. Anyway, if you reply, can you include how I can use spoiler tags...thanks

sora.jpg

Really? There was an Unbirth in 358/2 Days? Are you sure of this or is it a hypothesis...or something?:35:

Can you possibly PM me about this; I swear I won't tell anyone who it is!

State

Awards

The person was attacked, the heart came out, the person suddenly disappeared, the Heartless absorbed the heart and warped somewhere else, meaning that the person didn't turn into a Heartless... up until that point of view.

zillagod

The person was attacked, the heart came out, the person suddenly disappeared, the Heartless absorbed the heart and warped somewhere else, meaning that the person didn't turn into a Heartless... up until that point of view.

It has still been established though that people without darkness in their hearts even when the heart is removed or they are defeated they do not turn into a heartless at all, example is kairi. Which pretty much means you have to have darkness in your heart already to become a heartless when attacked and defeated or having your heart removed.

Allister Rose

French Lover

that doesnt necesarily disprove what i said though

zillagod

I know, I was just pointing out what seemed to be a mistake.
Anywho, I guess I misunderstood him/her.

Well that scene was just one of the hicups in the plot, as there are quite a few throughout the games, lol.

State

Awards
Well that scene was just one of the hicups in the plot, as there are quite a few throughout the games, lol.

Hiccups?
Something that was bothering and suddenly disappeared?
Good point.​

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
You're right. I think we're forgetting that when a heartless attacks others, it's not to make them a heartless as well, it IS to absorb the victim's heart, which is what heartless are solely after. Someone becomes a heartless when THEY LOSE THEIR HEART TO THE DARKNESS. (MX going to the dark side, Sora tainting his heart by stabbing himself with the keyblade...etc.) They have to either be exposed to vast amounts of darkness (Ansem the Wise's apprentices) or give in to the darkness. (like Riku, except he gave in to OVERCOME Ansem, not to BE OVERCOME by the darkness like MX)

Allister Rose

French Lover

i dont know what you mean...but a creature that is pure darkness seems unlikely just to make others into unbirths, which is possible but then where do they get the hearts?

anyways...i do believe it's soul. like hearts have no physical form (but memories form the heart) i believe theres nothing giving soul's a physical form, so darkness+soul.

State

Awards
i dont know what you mean...but a creature that is pure darkness seems unlikely just to make others into unbirths, which is possible but then where do they get the hearts?

anyways...i do believe it's soul. like hearts have no physical form (but memories form the heart) i believe theres nothing giving soul's a physical form, so darkness+soul.

Hiccups.
As in:
Ansem SoD was causing a comotion.
Sora battled him and defeated him.
The hiccups are gone.

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
It has still been established though that people without darkness in their hearts even when the heart is removed or they are defeated they do not turn into a heartless at all, example is kairi. Which pretty much means you have to have darkness in your heart already to become a heartless when attacked and defeated or having your heart removed.

I'm pretty sure it was only because she was a Disney Princess. I don't think Sora had any darkness in is heart before he set off on his adventure, and HE turned into a heartless...Tell me what you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back