• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are unbirths made of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the unbirths made of?

• Body

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soul

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Soul & Heart

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Body & Heart

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Heart

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Body and soul

• Heart, body and soul

• Other

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Memories=/=Heart

While it is true that memories help shape the Heart, Humanoid Nobodies have memories and yet have no Hearts. What you are saying is that everyone with memories has a Heart because memories is the Hearts. That would mean all of Organization XIII has a Heart. Since the Organizations purpose is to gain Hearts, their memories aren't their Hearts.

TalyaH

Memories=/=Heart

While it is true that memories help shape the Heart, Humanoid Nobodies have memories and yet have no Hearts. What you are saying is that everyone with memories has a Heart because memories is the Hearts. That would mean all of Organization XIII has a Heart. Since the Organizations purpose is to gain Hearts, their memories aren't their Hearts.

ok, that sounds right , i must've misunderstood COM =S i know that's true so why didn't roxas remember anything about sora's life?

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Fact, and you didn't have to make a thread about it either :L

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
ok, i agree with your last paragraph they can be in the "other" category but you have to agree that the "parts of a being" and their combinations are the most logical answer.

No, not really...
Anyways, like I said, I'm leaning toward memories being what an Unbirth is.

and yes they didn't exist in the same time but that is not my point, it doesn't matter when it is- when a heart is consumed by darkness it becomes a heartless i can't see how it can be different in the past=S

Yay for contradictions?
If the Heartless did not exist during BBS, which they didn't since Xehanort creates them, then a heart consumed by darkness would not become a Heartless.

im going with souls. simply because body and heart were already used by heartless and nobodies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Um.. the body and soul were used for the creation of the nobodies. Otherwise they wouldn't have come into existence.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
im going with souls. simply because body and heart were already used by heartless and nobodies.
Like mentioned before, Nobodies are the body and soul.
Besides, since both don't exist at the time, Unbirths could be either.(with a little something else that wouldn't be a Heartless or Nobody)
Souls and bodies can't live on their own anyway.

EDIT: Dammit Iri D:

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
You can't have your memories ripped out. They can be forgotten, replaced, but never lost. Namine said so herself. She just makes new ones and undoes the links on the chain and replaces them with her ones. Forgotten and replaced memories just sink into the darkness of the heart. And the light can bring them back to the surface. As said by Namine.

No. You're not funny.

Namine said she could'nt destroy or rip out memories. Does'nt mean someone else can't or it's impossible.

Memories are vital to the formation of a heart, without it a heart would basicaly be empty and without form. What is the unbirths sign? An empty heart.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I think he meant the body and soul can't live on their own as seperate.
EDIT: Added heart to the poll
Any chance of getting a body heart and soul option? Meh I suppose the next best thing to what I think is a heart. I'll just go with that =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back