• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are unbirths made of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the unbirths made of?

• Body

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soul

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Soul & Heart

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Body & Heart

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Heart

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Body and soul

• Heart, body and soul

• Other

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TalyaH

i personally can't tell sh*t from the screenshots .
the thing that can't be determined by a poll is the conditions ( like heartless are hearts but the condition is that the heart is consumed by darkness)

please, discuss.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Nobody knows what exactly makes an Unbirth. But yeah, my vote is the soul. Since in the KH Universe the Soul = Life. With out it you die. So a Soul (Life) would be very fitting for an Unbirth (Not life) It also goes with Heartless (Heart) and Nobody (Body/Soul).

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I believe unbirths are made when one has all their memories ripped out from their heart.

TalyaH

but the heart is built from memories and like it was said in COM: when namine erases all memories the heart shatters so- all memories ripped= heart shattered = no heart = body & soul = nobody.

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
You can't have your memories ripped out. They can be forgotten, replaced, but never lost. Namine said so herself. She just makes new ones and undoes the links on the chain and replaces them with her ones. Forgotten and replaced memories just sink into the darkness of the heart. And the light can bring them back to the surface. As said by Namine.

Axelmarmar said:
Unbirths are made up of Strawberry pudding drizzled in happy marshmallow clouds with a hint of cat nip.
No. You're not funny.

Axelmarmar

You can't have your memories ripped out. They can be forgotten, replaced, but never lost. Namine said so herself. She just makes new ones and undoes the links on the chain and replaces them with her ones. Forgotten and replaced memories just sink into the darkness of the heart. And the light can bring them back to the surface. As said by Namine.

No. You're not funny.

Oh well. I tried. Haven't been in the mood for humor. But any way, I think that unbirths are prototypes of heartless. They could be made up of hearts but couldn't spawn and died before they were even born.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I'm leaning toward Memories, especially since there is a good chance Castle Oblivion will show up in BBS.
You really need a "none of the above" option...

I believe it is the soul, because Heartless= heart, Nobody= body, Unbirth= soul.

A Nobody is the body and soul.

TalyaH

IMO unbirths are made from body,heart and soul.You left that option out in the poll.

that option is already taken by regular people :S

I'm leaning toward Memories, especially since there is a good chance Castle Oblivion will show up in BBS.
You really need a "none of the above" option...

memories=heart (as i understand from COM) and heart is taken by heartless.

heh lol and i really doubt that it's nothing since my options are the remaining combinations.

AntiRiku*Axel

well didn't Nomura or somebody say that unbirths are the oppisite of life? well than i would think that soul is life and because of the 'un' it would make it the opposite.so yeah definetly a soul.

wow that was way to obvious i should think more about what im saying but these have been my thoughts since they mentioned unbirths. before that, i always new that if they made a new enemy it would have to do with a soul.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
memories=heart (as i understand from COM) and heart is taken by heartless.

No, memories =/= hearts. =/
And besides, Heartless and Unbirths did not even exist during the same time.

heh lol and i really doubt that it's nothing since my options are the remaining combinations.

Ever stop to think an Unbirth could be a heart? Heartless and Unbirths did not exist during the same time period, meaning that the Unbirths could easily have been made from hearts.

There is also the possibility that Unbirths are not "parts" of a being at all and are simply manufactured beings or darkness personified. There are more possibilities as to what they could be than listed, so no, your options are not the only possibilities as to what an Unbirth is.

TalyaH

No, memories =/= hearts. =/
And besides, Heartless and Unbirths did not even exist during the same time.

Ever stop to think an Unbirth could be a heart? Heartless and Unbirths did not exist during the same time period, meaning that the Unbirths could easily have been made from hearts.

There is also the possibility that Unbirths are not "parts" of a being at all and are simply manufactured beings or darkness personified. There are more possibilities as to what they could be than listed, so no, your options are not the only possibilities as to what an Unbirth is.

ok, i agree with your last paragraph they can be in the "other" category but you have to agree that the "parts of a being" and their combinations are the most logical answer.
and yes they didn't exist in the same time but that is not my point, it doesn't matter when it is- when a heart is consumed by darkness it becomes a heartless i can't see how it can be different in the past=S

edit: i wanted to add the "other" option to the poll but apparently you can't change polls =/ so.. if anybody thinks it's "other" just say so.

i think that it's soul also, i mean , as someone already noticed here when we see unbirths slain there is no heart coming out of them so that eliminates the "soul & heart" and "body & heart" and leaves two options- "soul" and "body" from which soul seems like the logical one.

Last edited:

ForbiddenMemory

Website
www.youtube.com
Soul = Life... So if Unbirths are Unborn... doesn't that mean they didn't have a Soul...meaning they were Unborn... (but then again how would you explain Heartless?

It must involve the Soul but I think it might be the opposite way round.

Only one way to find out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back