• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are unbirths made of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the unbirths made of?

• Body

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soul

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Soul & Heart

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Body & Heart

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Heart

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Body and soul

• Heart, body and soul

• Other

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

devastater147

thats why I say it but there's a chance he could not feel, knowing Nomura I think Xemnas is one

Allister Rose

French Lover
i just hope they dont make memories enemies....i think memories hold only a spiritual and mental importance, not a physical one

Allister Rose

French Lover
idk it's too much fans of memory here in khi messing with my head....so i might eventually believe too

devastater147

I can't see him doing another game based on memories since he's done two about them. I see BBS focusing more on the body, and heart maybe just using memories to connect the game to other games

Allister Rose

French Lover
I can't see him doing another game based on memories since he's done two about them. I see BBS focusing more on the body, and heart maybe just using memories to connect the game to other games

yeah i know what you mean....i keep hearing stuff like "well since we saw the importance of memories in com.....

and that's where i lose interest....it's as most people said, memory theories have been going on since before kh2 came out...i think people should just give it a rest....

devastater147

maybe just because it the logical since Nomura said that the games are linked I don't know. I don't think an Unbirth has anything to do with memories since it is a base for the heartless and soul has been locked in place so a being just composed of that would just sit there since there's nothing to drive it.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I pretty much dont need to if you are referring to me?
No, I'm referring to Allister Nine.
It doesn't matter, since the key ingredient is Sora's memories.
is what Xion is the only big secret in 358/2 days or there way more than this?
Pretty much the only one, but there's references to BBS (Xemnas/Roxas scene similar to Terra/Ven, Xion turning into Ven in Xigbar's eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back