• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are unbirths made of?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the unbirths made of?

• Body

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Soul

Votes: 32 51.6%
  • Soul & Heart

Votes: 11 17.7%
  • Body & Heart

Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Heart

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Body and soul

• Heart, body and soul

• Other

Votes: 6 9.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zillagod

i dont know what you mean...but a creature that is pure darkness seems unlikely just to make others into unbirths, which is possible but then where do they get the hearts?

anyways...i do believe it's soul. like hearts have no physical form (but memories form the heart) i believe theres nothing giving soul's a physical form, so darkness+soul.

You don't understand what I am saying, the darkness is a seperate entity (Unbirths) is just the name they are given, and the only desire they have is wild instict kill or be killed, corrupt whatever they can within their limits etc. and I don't like the soul idea because if they were souls why would that make anymore sense? If they were darkness that corrupted a soul then why couldn't they just as easily corrupt a heart, I mean if they have access to one why not the other?

SoD = Seeker of Darkness

Allister Rose

French Lover
You don't understand what I am saying, the darkness is a seperate entity (Unbirths) is just the name they are given, and the only desire they have is wild instict kill or be killed, corrupt whatever they can within their limits etc. and I don't like the soul idea because if they were souls why would that make anymore sense? If they were darkness that corrupted a soul then why couldn't they just as easily corrupt a heart, I mean if they have access to one why not the other?

SoD = Seeker of Darkness

well the wild instinct is already in play with heartless....though unbirths move like nobodies and slightly like a heartless. so i'm guessing there's sometihng both heartless and nobodies have in one being. like heartless obviously has darkness and nobodies have souls.

and your changing the theory a bit. the theory is darkness living because of the soul (something that shouldnt live that has life...or unbirth) and wanting to seek out mroe life, so they attack more people and turn them into unbirths. see? where does the heart go? the heart goes separate from the body on to whatever realm it goes to make kh.

there is no corruption in the thoery.

zillagod

well the wild instinct is already in play with heartless....though unbirths move like nobodies and slightly like a heartless. so i'm guessing there's sometihng both heartless and nobodies have in one being. like heartless obviously has darkness and nobodies have souls.

and your changing the theory a bit. the theory is darkness living because of the soul (something that shouldnt live that has life...or unbirth) and wanting to seek out mroe life, so they attack more people and turn them into unbirths. see? where does the heart go? the heart goes separate from the body on to whatever realm it goes to make kh.

there is no corruption in the thoery.

Yeah, by your definition. However no where does it state that darkness would act that way if darkness was presented the opportunity to choose between taking a heart or a soul facts would point you to say that it would take the heart which would equal a heartless right?

Also that part about Unbirths being "wild and natural" came from Tetsuya Nomura's mouth. Heartless are actually organized for the most part and have a focused goal and can be lead by any person as long as they are strong like Maleficent/Xemnas. Which is very different from Unbirths if they are in fact wild, that would mean they have no obvious goal they are just destroying/corrupting or disturbing whatever they could get a hold of.

If Unbirth's became a permenant resident of hearts and a person was felled it would by fact mean that a heartless would be born because the Unbirth is just pure darkness, which is what creates a heartless when someones heart leaves them. Then it would start a chain reaction that heartless would want more hearts etc. etc.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
Yeah, by your definition. However no where does it state that darkness would act that way if darkness was presented the opportunity to chose between taking a heart or a soul facts would point you to say that it would take the heart which would equal a heartless right?

it's simple, if darkness has a heart than it seeks out and searches for more hearts, that's all it knows. darkness and heart.

for unbrith, if it were merely a soul and darkness, than the unbirth would search for soul since the one thing it has other than darkness, it only knows that it has a soul and darkness.

i honestly cant see darkness acting on it's own....we seen it change people's physical form and all but never acted onti's own without a host

zspek09

Website
instagram.com
it's simple, if darkness has a heart than it seeks out and searches for more hearts, that's all it knows. darkness and heart.

for unbrith, if it were merely a soul and darkness, than the unbirth would search for soul since the one thing it has other than darkness, it only knows that it has a soul and darkness.

i honestly cant see darkness acting on it's own....we seen it change people's physical form and all but never acted onti's own without a host

Exactly right. Darkness cannot act on it's own. It needs a host.

zillagod

Did you ever think though that maybe it did have a form, but once it was inside people, like my theory states the old form would cease to exist removing Unbirths from the problem? Then after that only heartless and nobodies would exist. Which is why in every KH game post BBS doesn't have darkness with it's own form. Also F.Y.I, I added a good bit more to my last post on the previous page.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Did you ever think though that maybe it did have a form, but once it was inside people, like my theory states the old form would cease to exist removing Unbirths from the problem? Then after that only heartless and nobodies would exist. Which is why in every KH game post BBS doesn't have darkness with it's own form. Also F.Y.I I added a good bit more to my last post on the previous page.

well i dont really understand it..but i guess your theory might work too.

zillagod

well i dont really understand it..but i guess your theory might work too.

Well just lay out the issues people have with their existence, and how they suddenly no longer exist. If an Unbirth is pure darkness a living concious entity and it was introduced and infected or corrupted/completely invaded KH which would also allow the darkness (Unbirths) to affect any hearts attatched to KH which pretty much means all of them, the hearts of worlds, of people etc. The Unbirths (the physical form of darkness before the event's at the end of BBS) would no longer exist and instead that darkness would change form because it attatched itself to hearts witch creates heartless which seek out more hearts, which also ends up creating nobodies. It's really quite simple

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well just lay out the issues people have with their existence, and how they suddenly no longer exist. If an Unbirth is pure darkness a living concious entity and it was introduced and infected or corrupted/completely invaded KH which would also allow the darkness (Unbirths) to affect any hearts attatched to KH which pretty much means all of them, the hearts of worlds, of people etc. The Unbirths (the physical form of darkness before the event's at the end of BBS) would no longer exist and instead that darkness would change form because it attatched itself to hearts witch creates heartless which seek out more hearts, which also ends up creating nobodies. It's really quite simple

but darkness is already in people's hearts, since the beginning of kh universe i guess

zillagod

but darkness is already in people's hearts, since the beginning of kh universe i guess

That is where it may be a bit foggy, unless people can accept the fairy tale at least to some degree as at least close to what actually happens throughout the course of BBS then my theory will hold completely true and besides that if darkness was already in peoples hearts in BBS wouldn't that mean heartless would have to exist as well? Because I mean they do occur naturally as well.

Allister Rose

French Lover
That is where it may be a bit foggy, unless people can accept the fairy tale at least to some degree as at least close to what actually happens throughout the course of BBS then my theory will hold completely true and besides that if darkness was already in peoples hearts in BBS wouldn't that mean heartless would have to exist as well?

no the darkness has always been inside the heart, but the darkness never overtaken the heart before.

i do believe the story to some degree but i believe you took it too literal. the story could mean more than what it's telling

zillagod

no the darkness has always been inside the heart, but the darkness never overtaken the heart before.

i do believe the story to some degree but i believe you took it too literal. the story could mean more than what it's telling

No it hasn't if that fairy tale is at least half true then it would mean that darkness did not always reside in the hearts of people. Which I very strongly believe to be the case. Since BBS is supposed to be the starting point, or earliest point in the story as a whole I believe that the fairy tale at least partially is a giant clue to BBS.

Pratiko

Awards
Fact: Darkness resides in every Heart. Even Sora's.
Exception: The PoHs or BwHoPL

Allister Rose

French Lover
No it hasn't if that fairy tale is at least half true then it would mean that darkness did not always reside in the hearts of people. Which I very strongly believe to be the case.

yes i know, but arkness has been in people's heart for a long time. it was to explain the origin of darkness. in BBS darkness has already been introduced as if it was second nature. i just think you took it too literal in the sense that it could fit in BBS. honestly it also fits pretty well with kh1

zillagod

Fact: Darkness resides in every Heart. Even Sora's.
Exception: The PoHs or BwHoPL

That is true for everyone excluding the princesses but just because darkness doesn't reside in peoples hearts doesn't mean everyone's heart is pure light either, what I mean by this is that just because you have never done anything bad it doesn't necessarily make you a saint because you might not have done much good stuff either. The princesses could still be the only people with hearts of pure light, even if there is no darkness in everyone's hearts yet.

It's all debatable though, and only time will truly tell, although I am sticking to my theory about Unbirths being pure living beings of darkness for now, unless some new information discredits it completely.

Pratiko

Awards
Fact: Even in the deepest Darkness, there's Light
Fact: Even in the deepest Light, there's Darkness
Exception: the PoHs or BwHoPL

Allister Rose

French Lover
That is true for everyone excluding the princesses but just because darkness doesn't reside in peoples hearts doesn't mean everyone's heart is pure light either, what I mean by this is that just because you have never done anything bad it doesn't necessarily make you a saint because you might not have done much good stuff either. The princesses could still be the only people with hearts of pure light, even if there is no darkness in everyone's hearts yet.

It's all debatable though, and only time will truly tell, although I am sticking to my theory about Unbirths being pure living beings of darkness for now, unless some new information discredits it completely.

well ok, though maybe you should refine it a bit more

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back