• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are u doin to prep/kill time till kh2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
That isn't the purpose of the challenge, fool, the purpose is to make it as challenging as possible =D

We've all beaten the game, we've all seen the secret movie, the purpose of this is to challenge you and test your skills against the harsh conditions and minimallist advantages

OblivionRKO4

well i got the 360 for christmas and ive been playin games on that but none are that good really, but today im goin to get oblivion so that will help for the next 4 days or so

Burori

Besides class I am going to finish the Chain of memories. Did the Kingdom Hearts 1 with just the kingdom key and taking the sword and tossing the shield on what was the other mode... hard? I can,t remember right now... meh all I know is when Kigdom Hearts 2 comes out I am trying proud mode first off since I found the difficulty in Kingdom Hearts one slacky :)

Overall finished Sora's story now on Riku's already at the fourth floor... I tell you the only thing worth breaking a sweat in CoM is Ansem.... Malurxia is only challenging when on foot his machine thing is WEAK

iholdthekeys

buddy i'm way ahead of you........... i've already gone and beaten the first kingdom hearts and have work my way through chain of memories........ i already beat sora's side and i'm in twilight town with riku on his side of the game.............. so i'm pretty much there....... and itz friday, so the weekend will go by quickly and then monday comes and then KINGDOM HEARTS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Let's see, this past week I beat Halo 1 and 2 on Legendary again. And I finished Knights Of The Old Republic yesterday. So with three days left, I'll probably beat Kingdom Hearts and COM again.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
I WAS playing Mario and Luige:partners in Time...but now I'm at the Final boss and it's UBER HARD!....Damn boss...If I knew how to do a spoiler box I would...

Twinblades

i just beat it wit the kingdom key thru the hardest mode (i 4got wut it was called but i beat it) and rite now im playin my fight night round 3 and the sims 2

ryo_girl

My spring break has been this week, so it really sucked--I've had all week at home to think about it. I've been mostly taking screenshots (you can see them here at my LJ: http://ryo-girl.livejournal.com/12987.html#cutid1. THERE ARE SPOILERS, and some of the images are in green, but they DO work. I just can't fix that.) and using those screens to make wallpapers. Also, I have beaten five worlds on KH, and am in the process of beating the Hades cup. I actually hope to finish before I get KH2. That would be awesome!

Edit: Never mind, I just did it. Now what an I going to do??

PS: katana I answered your message!!! :)

Last edited:

BeastlyKillaKreg

ryo_girl said:
My spring break has been this week, so it really sucked--I've had all week at home to think about it. I've been mostly taking screenshots (you can see them here at my LJ: http://ryo-girl.livejournal.com/12987.html#cutid1. THERE ARE SPOILERS, and some of the images are in green, but they DO work. I just can't fix that.) and using those screens to make wallpapers. Also, I have beaten five worlds on KH, and am in the process of beating the Hades cup. I actually hope to finish before I get KH2. That would be awesome!

PS: katana I answered your message!!! :)

finish the whole game, or just the hades cup......? all 3 rounds of hades took me literaly an hour, and the whole game can be beaten in like 3 days.....

Angel_Protector

will today is the school play and I been working on the set of Aladdin. That
will kind get the time to pass by look it all ready friday.

Burori

Twinblades said:
i just beat it wit the kingdom key thru the hardest mode (i 4got wut it was called but i beat it) and rite now im playin my fight night round 3 and the sims 2

I just remembered it I think it was called Expert Mode... (laughs) ya... right. More like average Mode :)

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Well, since FMA is finally over there's not much left to do to keep me occupied. I guess I'll play KH on Expert mode. I've always wanted to see that artwork that's supposed to be different than the artwork they have at the ending. (although it's probobly nothing too special)

E

Eclipse

BraveryOfAChild said:
Right now. I'm just getting all of the Trinities, and the Ultima Weapon, and the rest of the weapons for Donald And Goofy..o_o

hey bravery, isn't that someone else's wallpaper/sig? don't you need permission?

BraveryOfAChild

TwilightSoulKey said:
hey bravery, isn't that someone else's wallpaper/sig? don't you need permission?

Um, nope..-Blinks.- I got it off Yahoo that linked me to a website. Nobody has complained about it, and I haven't seen someone with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back