• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are these two quests about?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukizashi

Hello guys,

I would like to know what should I do in a couple of quests I can't really understand.
Since they're in the second tab of the quests, I thought they were the event ones, so I looked up for them but didn't have luck.

05517-33cfce59-6dce-4475-9a75-7dc40a51cd0f.png

If someone also has the full quest tree (all 17 of this one) it would be great. I tried to understand the "2000000", thinking about the LUX, but usually LUX quests has the word "LUX" inside. This has none.

05517-2ffd8abe-cb4e-4719-b4db-adb2d6bc7a1b.png

Have no clue about this one since it has nothing understandable to me.

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Hello guys,

I would like to know what should I do in a couple of quests I can't really understand.
Since they're in the second tab of the quests, I thought they were the event ones, so I looked up for them but didn't have luck.

05517-33cfce59-6dce-4475-9a75-7dc40a51cd0f.png

If someone also has the full quest tree (all 17 of this one) it would be great. I tried to understand the "2000000", thinking about the LUX, but usually LUX quests has the word "LUX" inside. This has none.

05517-2ffd8abe-cb4e-4719-b4db-adb2d6bc7a1b.png

Have no clue about this one since it has nothing understandable to me.

The first is to deal 2000000 raw damage to the boss. It will be the top value in your results screen.

You can clear the second one by typing anything into your party chat. This pops up occasionally and they expire really quickly as well.

Besides the second mission, all missions detail you need is listed in jrpg's thread. He did a very good job for it and it will definitely be helpful to you.

Any other questions, bring it to the walkthrough thread thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back