• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are these problems with 2.5?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Oh, well I asked how she played with the identified bug earlier and she didn't reply. So when she replied saying it was from the original games I thought she meant the ORIGINAL
My bad....
She said it "wouldn't" have been in your original games, lol.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
^

It's very easy to identify. It happens to a full model or a face (and so on) and looking into a grey face is very unsettling.

You don't say?

2732023-289650_screenshots_2014-11-11_00006.jpg

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Did anybody even try to make their video games not glitchy as fuck this year?

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
It's honestly making me sad and disappointed in these devs that release this unfinished crap when they could've simply delayed it for more polish. At least a few games haven't had any problems this year, and with Smash Bros 4 out this week should be a breath of fresh air (assuming there aren't any bugs since Nintendo doesn't really have a record of having these sort of glitches).

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
It's honestly making me sad and disappointed in these devs that release this unfinished crap when they could've simply delayed it for more polish. At least a few games haven't had any problems this year, and with Smash Bros 4 out this week should be a breath of fresh air (assuming there aren't any bugs since Nintendo doesn't really have a record of having these sort of glitches).
Why delay when you can release in November/December and get all of those juicy Christmas sales? It's truly frustrating, especially when you compare how sloppily 2.5 has been handled in comparison to 1.5. :C

Sakurai probably wouldn't allow for them to release Smash with any horrendous bugs like that.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
The Completionist has an advance copy of Smash that he's trying to complete in time for release.

According to him, there are a number of day-one bugs.
Hyrule Warriors had this too, where a patch was released on launch.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
The Completionist has an advance copy of Smash that he's trying to complete in time for release.

According to him, there are a number of day-one bugs.
Hyrule Warriors had this too, where a patch was released on launch.
Welp, there we go. November/December 2014 is truly filled with glitchy as fuck games that really shouldn't be as bad as they are. :/

Thanks Xickin.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
There's the chance of the NA release having some bug fixes, right?

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
Sure, there's also another bigger chance that the international versions will have all kinds of new bugs too.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Considering how much of the NA version was actually on the JP disc, it isn't looking good.

Keep the dream alive.

The_Echo

Anti-SENA Operative
Awards
Feelin' a little doom-and-gloom about the bugs in 2.5, which are pretty damn miniscule in the grand scheme of bugs and glitches. "Glitchy as diddly" isn't quite how I would personally describe it. Not by a long shot.

I mean, nothing's been found (to my knowledge) that breaks the game, or crashes it, or anything that actually harms the experience more than minor cosmetic screwups (of which there are few). I'm pretty sure 1.5 has a random quit-to-title problem. The game's fine 9 times out of 10. Looks good, sounds good, plays good.

Certainly not on the level of other recent releases, like the already-posted AssCreed Unity, which beyond the missing faces has NPCs pop in and out of existence, falling through the world, framerates dropping on all platforms, etc.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
In 1.5, the only glitch I ever encountered was the audio dropout problem and that could easily be fixed by pausing the game and turning the TV on and off again. And in over 200-ish hours of platinuming the entirety of 1.5, that happened few enough times that I could count it on two hands.

I'm sure 2.5 will have its glitches just like 1.5 so I'm not overly worried. Just as long as it's nothing severe or game-breaking. Lately, the new-gen games have been terrible with that. AC Unity and Little Big Planet 3 just came out within weeks of each other, both of which are top shelf franchises and both have unacceptable glitches and problems. It makes me nervous for FFXV and KH3 being on PS4.

Last edited:

Kazr10

Bronze Member
Awards
Don't think this has been mentioned on this thread, it's not a glitch but you can't soft reset in 2FM+. You can do so though for BbSFM.

Xehanort-X-blade

keyblade graveyard waiting for the war to begin
i think the anooying problem is when you use forms for the 1st time they take long to load even bbs command style and solo soft reset to go back to the main menu i think it's good it's in the saveload cause why you want to go back to the main menu with out saving what a waste

Last edited:

Yessir_23

Awards
So is there any chance these bugs will ever be fixed by Square Enix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back