• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the Worlds?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Playable:
Enchanted Dominion
Castle of Dreams
Dwarf Woodlands
Deep Space
Olympus Coliseum
Neverland

At least in scenes:
Radiant Garden
Destiny Islands
Yen Sid's Tower so maybe Twilight Town

I might have forgotten some.....

Last edited:

ReverseUnversed

To be exact, Destiny Islands, Dwarf Woodlands (Snow White's world), Castle of Dreams (Cinderella's world), Deep Space (Stitch's world), Enchanted Dominion (The Sleeping Beauty, that is, Aurora's world), Neverland, Olympus Coliseum, The Radiant Garden, and The Gathering Place (where you fight the Enigmatic Soldier in KH2FM).

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I thought that hasn't been updated in a while though :/

Really? Somebody should update it then.

If it hasn't been updated, then ignore my comment.

Sora1915

Bronze Member
Really? Somebody should update it then.

If it hasn't been updated, then ignore my comment.
Well I looked and it actually does have the worlds updated but some of the other stuff isn't really....so that's what my comment was based off of ^^; But yes it does have them so he could have checked there...

dragonmaster

I saw in a screen shot a totem pole. So could Pocahontas world be in it? PLus, I havent been on in awhile. Didnt feel like like searching through a years worrth of threads and stuff.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
i wan bambi !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he was a summon for KH

dragonmaster

Well if they have a Bambi world, what would be the villain? The deer Bambi faced? Or the fire lol. I want a Fox and the Hound world. Now there is some possibilties. The bosses could be that dog(forgot his name, the one not Copper), the big giant bear, and the hunter.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Bambi's bosses could be a hunter, the other deer, and the fire (one for each of TAV if it were in BbS). But I think this should continue in the Official Upcoming World Discussion thread now.

DynaxXIIIII

Well if they have a Bambi world, what would be the villain? The deer Bambi faced? Or the fire lol. I want a Fox and the Hound world. Now there is some possibilties. The bosses could be that dog(forgot his name, the one not Copper), the big giant bear, and the hunter.

No! Not fox and the Hound, that would require animal transformation to interact with the main characters like The Lion king did, and honestly, it doesn't work well. Pride Rock was my least favorite in KH2 (besides Atlantica, but i dont count that one)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back