• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the remaining Disney worlds going to be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What are the remaining Disney worlds going to be?

• Treasure Planet (Lol, this is a pipe dream now but still I'll include it)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Jungle Book

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • The Princess and the Frog

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Atlantis: The Lost Empire

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Another Returning Disney world e.g. Aladdin, Tron, etc... (please state if you select this option)

Votes: 10 16.7%
  • A world not named in the poll (please state if you select this option)

Votes: 11 18.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

robotman

Over the past few days Frozen and Pirates of the Caribbean have been revealed. There's still 7 months left until the game is going to be release, so there's more than enough time for more Disney worlds to be shown off.

I'm thinking that there's 3 left (including Winnie The Pooh). I reckon that the remaining ones are going to be The Jungle Book, Atlantis or The Princess and the Frog and a mini-game world (Winnie The Pooh).

What are the last couple of worlds that you expect to see?

Edit: I wanted to edit the poll and allow it to be multi-optional but it won't let me edit it :(.

Pokie

I have no clue whatsoever because Jungle Book might be too close to Tangled ( forest world environment) and Treasure Planet is too close to Pirates. Maaaybe Atlantis ? Also sort of hoping for Aladdin and the King of Thieves. I know Aladdin has been done to death in KH, but this one they can move away from the Cave of Wonders and Argabah.

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
Of course Atlantis for me. With the plot of pirates and how fitting it is, I don't see how they would ignore something major and unique for a world with the "Heart of Atlantis.

Would be the first time we see the heart of a world, it having a major focus and seeing people fight over it..something i don't think we'll see in any current Disney world.

Key-Chan567

I would like to see two of these movies as a world:

Brave
Wall E
Bolt
The Robinsons
Atlantis
Aristocats
Robin Hood
Pocahontas
Emperor's New Groove
Brother Bear
Kiss the Frog
Junglebook
Treasure Planet

ImVentus

Awards
I don't think the Tangled excuse for JB works since it's been common before in KH games to feature similar aesthetics. That's just like saying a underwater world is out of option due to Pirates.

I have my wishes on JB for that almost all previous scrapped worlds in the past, has made an entry in future titles
(Toy Story & MI canned in KH2. Is now coming for KH3)

Other than that. 1 animal world is all I need. I prefer it being mammals.

If the remaining two ends up being SW & Marvel I'm going to....

ghostwarmen

Awards
Yeah, a Marvel or Star Wars world would be bad imo... I would LOVE a Darth Vader secret boss though!
That would be, in my opinion, the best way to incorporate Star Wars in this game. From the list, I can see JB, PatF, and Atlantis being in the running for the last 2.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
As mentioned earlier, Pirates shoots down Treasure Planet, Atlantis and The Jungle Book. They're clearly going for environmental diversity and relevant Disney properties.

A lot of signs are pointing to one more Disney Princess world be it Brave or The Princess and the Frog, and I feel that the latter has the higher chance of making it in.

Swing

Awards
Hard to say... It has to be at least two other worlds, that do not have one of the following themes: pirates, underwater, tropical islands, forest/jungle, ice, mountain, sky, urban city, toys, factory.

Their for I can't see movies like The Princess and the Frog, Moana, Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet, Robin Hood, Zootopia, Jungle Book, Tarzan etc. making the cut.

Remaining themes are once like space, deserts, supernatural or something really absurd and whacky.

- Aladdin could return as the desert themes world.
- Star Wars maybe also could make it with a space themed world. I mean, we already have the gummi ship sections, so.... why not? Wall-E could also fill in as a world for a space theme.
- As for an absurd world we could maybe get the Muppets. But I see the Muppets more as a part of an original world kinda like Remy.
- Fantasia 2 could also return... but I have doubts about it, because Disney focus more on the first one.

My gut tells me, that Aladdin and Star Wars will be the last two worlds. I still think we will get 9 Disney worlds as the most.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
9 Disney worlds divided among three parts right? We may only get one more at this point. My guess is either Jungle Book or Princess and the Frog. What JB has going for it is that Nomura tried getting it in before and PatF has the whole princess angle as others mentioned

ultima-demi

(>..)>
Awards
I think you guys are going a tad bit far with the themes. There's only so many Disney properties with really unique themes and that works well as a world, there's bound to be things that overlap as they have already have with the current world list.

If they cared that much about using completely distinct stuff they would have used Ralph in KH3 instead. I just think it's a bit ridiculous that just because there's a little bit of this it shoots down the other.

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
As mentioned earlier, Pirates shoots down Treasure Planet, Atlantis and The Jungle Book. They're clearly going for environmental diversity and relevant Disney properties.

A lot of signs are pointing to one more Disney Princess world be it Brave or The Princess and the Frog, and I feel that the latter has the higher chance of making it in.

Pirates does not shoot down Atlantis. They are completely different films. The only thing it shoots down is Treasure Planet, but even then I’m hesitant to believe it due to them having vastly different plots, environments, and use of pirates. In the Caribbean, Sora is a pirate. He’s sailing the seas. He’s taking on Davy Jones and all sorts of sea-based enemies. The plot is about Davy Jones’ heart.

Treasure Planet is in space. Sora would only be a solar ship sailor, with the assumption everybody else on the ship is a sailor too and not a secret pirate crew. The focus of the film is father-son relationships and a map leading to a door that can go to every world in the universe.

It is similar only in that there are pirates. That’s it. They aren’t even visually similar.

That’s like saying we can’t have BH6 and Toy Story and Monsters Inc. because they are all based in modern-esque locations.

Atlantis is definitely dissimilar to Pirates in every way possible except by the fact that there is water in both of their worlds. Visually they are completely different.

Jungle Book is definitely the least likely contender just in general, and not because of the environment.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Crazy idea, but what if the last world is Star Wars? Disney aquired Lucasfilm in 2012 so it isn't past the 2014 mark. We have BH6 representing Marvel and Disney may have actually wanted a Star Wars world in KH3.

Super unlikely I know but there is that slim possibility.

Awards
WONDERLAND!!!!!!!!

....said no one ever. Lol

Also sort of hoping for Aladdin and the King of Thieves. I know Aladdin has been done to death in KH, but this one they can move away from the Cave of Wonders and Argabah.

Well Olympus Coliseum is the most overused world in the series and they didn’t hesitate to include it, so it’s very possible.

I’d really like to see Agrabah return as well.

Awards
My bet is two returning and one brande new....

Winnie the Pooh that was on the leaks, Aladdin and maybe some disney animation movie? We might as well get Jungle Book bc there's no world where they transform into animal so there's that... lol

But I truly don't know what to expect

I wasn't expecting Pirates of the Caribian at all

robotman

Wait, how does Pirates of the Caribbean shoot down The Jungle Book? I get that both Atlantis (due to the underwater part) and Treasure Planet (due to it being to similar to Pirates of the Caribbean) have a very diminished chance of appearing but I don't see how the inclusion of Pirates of the Caribbean has an effect on whether The Jungle Book appearing? I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back