• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the most annoying enemies in the series?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
Out of all the Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed, and Dream Eaters (not including bosses), what are the most annoying to you?

Here are my picks:

Invisible
Anchor Raider
Hot Rod
Assault Rider
Devastator
Emerald Blues
Graveyard
Neoshadow (in CoM)
Tank Toppler
Mandrake
Drill Sye
Aura Lion
Dancer
Berserker

Awards
Search Ghosts from KH1. Not hard to kill, but the way they disappear and run away from you is infuriating on levels I didn't know existed.

Air Soldiers from KH1 as well. I don't think a jobber heartless has killed me more times than those jittery freaks. And because Sora is so unathletic in KH1 they dodge most of your attacks, and they hit like a freight train.

AR829038

Awards
Sniper Wilds and the Grand Ghost from KH1FM really pissed me off.

okhi12

Awards
There are many, but I can't stand Jet Balloon and Missile Diver heartless. I try to kill them when they're flying above the ship but more times than I can count the items have dropped into the ocean, never to be seen again. I know, there's stop magic, but I always have trouble trying to stop them above the ship. The invisible soldier heartless that is found in Hollow bastion is quite annoying too. Sniper wild is a classic, what else can I say.
In 0.2 and KH3 I usually can't time blocks well and the Flame cores always hit me when they are on fire. I freeze them to death to prevent that. One of those ladies with the laser-shooting umbrella in Arendelle that appears in a particular location difficult to spot always catches me off guard. Tricky ambusher, don't you have anything else to do?

The Berserker and Dancer nobodies are infuriating if they catch you but I spam Magnet and Thunder to get rid of them easily.

That bunny unversed hiding in a boot -or whatever it is- is just unnerving when it blocks, I'm glad they're weak to magic. All the unversed that resemble rabbits can go to hell, I hate them all. Like those that are half buried and attack from the distance. C'mon, leave me alone.

The fish dream eaters are just as annoying when they shoot that water beam and you don't see them on screen because they're behind you. They're wicked creatures, their evil face says it all. And the owls that try to scan you. They're not hard at all but sometimes they are far enough and I have to go after them, what a waste of time. Most of the time they don't even attack because they're so slow with the scanning, poor things. Not a very meaningful existence, theirs.

In case you didn't notice, I'm not a patient person.

Edit: You mentioned it but I forgot about the hot rod and their stronger variant in the cavern of remembrance. Those should be awarded with the Most Annoying Enemy Ever throphy.

Last edited:

disney233

Awards
KH1: Wizards, Darkballs, Battleships, Sniperwilds, Invisibles & Angel Stars

Re:COM: God those fucking Invisibles, Creeper Plants, and Tornado Steps over there were relentless and annoying. ALMOST every enemy after the Disney levels were.

KH2: Nobody Sorcerers, Assault Riders, Living Bones (They have NO RIGHT to do so much damage.), And the DAMN Devastators. Seriously.,,.SCREW. THEM.

BBS: The Mandrakes, The Chrono Twisters, the Tank Toppers, & if Unversed bosses count, The goddamn Iron Imprisoner

DDD: ANY Dream Eater in the World that Never Was.

KH3: THE. FUCKING. LICH is the BANE of my existence. No other enemy is as annoying and infuriating...AS HIM.

Last edited:

SweetYetSalty

Awards
It varies from game to game. Since this is annoying and not toughest, my list will be different from the enemies I find to be the toughest.

KH1: Yellow Opera, Blue Rhapsody, Red Nocturne, Search Ghost, Jet Balloon and Missile Diver, Stealth Soldier
COM: Queen of Heart's Card guards. They ended my entire one and only playthrough.
KH2: Crimson Jazz, Devastator, Creeper Plant, Graveyard, Hot Rod.
Days: Sapphire Elegy, Grey Caprice, Striped Aria, Turquoise March, Pink Concerto, Ruler of the Sky
BBS: Every Unversed that wasn't a Flood.
KH3: Critical Mode.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Large Bodies/Fat Bandits/Defenders on the GBA CoM. They will flip their sprite to instantly face Sora & are on like every floor.

Back