• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are the age ranges of people that play KH 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

what age range are you in?

• 10 or under

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • 13-17

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • 18-21

Votes: 9 15.0%
  • older than 21

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elorah

Awards
^ yeah probably xD
There are a few people who dont though.

And i'd also like to point out that there's no category for anyone aged eleven or twelve.

Chupacabra

I think everyone who loved disney as a child or still loves it =D some good friends are over 21 and still play this game... it's not really about being childish or something it's about fun and nostalgia~

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
the time i played kingdom hearts was around... i don't remember. in elementary school when i was in fifth grade to age 16.

shadywinters

Awards
I'm surprised we have some youngr fans who can hold all of this "big kid" info we put on here, good 4 u. Most can't evn work some electronics, and would go cry 2 there mommy's saying tht their PS2's broken, no offense. But it's funny! XD

avrenim075

im 19 now but was 15-16 when I played KH1... whatever year that was

but yeah, its not that surprising that its mostly middle,highschool, and college kids

Rix

:)
Awards
It depends, as far as I have seen the youngest players are around 8 and I have sen older players around 25. But I think the majority of KH pølayers is around 15. Myself started playing KH when I was 17 and I'm turning 20 in september...

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
I've seen a pretty wide range of age groups playing this game, but I guess it's concentrated on 6-18. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back