• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are the Action Replay codes?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
I keep looking on Youtube and KH-Vids and I see these Action Replay party codes. Like Axel in the party. I got the codes for Axel and Xigbar, but what about the other codes:
Leon, Tifa, Cloud, Demyx, Twilight Thorn, Hydra, est.
YouTube - Haunted by the twlight thorn
YouTube - Sora and Leon vs leon?
YouTube - Fire and water
I'm not registered on youtube and the ones that give the videos out don't give us the code- just the digits, which I have no idea what they're for! If anyone finds ATLEAST ONE OF THESE CODES, I will be VERY appreciated!:thumbsup:

Theory Master

Website
www.myspace.com
Those codes are for Codebreakers and GameSharks.
If You want, i can convert those codes for you just give me the Digits and what member you like to sacrifice; Donald or Goofy
the ally or boss wil replace that particular member.
then ama give you 2 or 3 sets of ARMAX codes you can try to see if those work.
Peace Out!

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Those codes are for Codebreakers and GameSharks.
If You want, i can convert those codes for you just give me the Digits and what member you like to sacrifice; Donald or Goofy
the ally or boss wil replace that particular member.
then ama give you 2 or 3 sets of ARMAX codes you can try to see if those work.
Peace Out!

Thanks ALOT! The only digits I found was for the Leon code. They are 061C. I never found out which party member it replaces, but I'm fine with that- I'll go with or without any of those party members. Thanks again!:thumbup:

chaos_soldier

Or you could go to codejunkies and you can get codes. But people do create codes if they know how so get a few others to give you codes.

pimpinhuskie519

Codejunkies has alot of good codes but they dont have any codes that focus on "Party Mods" such as changing allys (donald and goofy) into other people such as (cloud, leon, and so forth) and also change your allys into bosses that u can fight on the spot. Some new codes you cant get from codejunkies such as playing w/ 3 soras, 3 antiforms were created by hackers and you can find all of them in my thread which i posted 2 posts back. Theres a bunch of new cheats in there that u cant find on Codejunkies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back