• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are some missable content in Kingdom Hearts games?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

LeClefLame

Awards
In the HD remix versions (and in 358/2 days and Re:coded) what are some content that can be obtained viewed etc. at one point in the game but after reaching a certain part can be missed permanently?

DiscordSparkle

Re: What are some kissable content in Kingdom Hearts games?

I dunno, I wouldn't really recommend kissing any of it

LeClefLame

Awards

That's a typo. It's supposed to say missable

DiscordSparkle

Yeah I figured, just felt like joking around. As far as I know, the only missable thing in any game was the red trinity in Oogie's manor, which has since been fixed so it's not permanently missable.

kaseykockroach

Awards

Any moment Namine is on-screen. <3

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards

there are three beloved boxes in Traverse Town's first district that are forever destroyed when dipshit Leon builds a house for Geppetto (weird scary perverted old man). Once that house is erroneously erected, you can no longer play with those boxes. No more pushing them, throwing them, or smashing them. It all ends. All good things end.

okhi12

Awards

There aren't any important missables in the KH series. The trinity mark in halloween town was corrected so it is not missable anymore. It is not possible to get Sabor to make the holes in the treehouse of deep jungle after a certain point when you advance in the story for that world, that is missable I guess. But that isn't important either, although some people find the hole useful for a pink agaricus strategy.
Aaaand kissable content is any character you like, we're not judging you

Last edited:

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

In KH1, there are missable cutscenes depending on the order you visit worlds. If you don’t visit Wonderland first, the scene where Alice is shown captured by the villains is replaced with Snow White. Also if you leave Monstro and continue on to the other worlds and finish Hollow Bastion, the scenes in Monstro are altered. The scenes with Riku will be altered since he is possessed by SoD. Sora will even point out that he isn’t Riku. It is a big shame they aren’t available for viewing in the Theater mode they patched in for 1.5.

I’m sure there are more but I’m not remembering anything significant right now.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
KH1 is the only game that has much missable content... The rest usually stuffs everything in the required viewing. Here's what I can think of right off that nobody else has mentioned yet:

KH1:
- Pinocchio in the Accessory Shop prior to Monstro.
- When you're visiting worlds throughout KH1, the journal re-writes itself based on what point in that world you've reached so far. Once you complete the world, everything written before disappears and a brief write-up replaces it. *shrug* I like to see how the journal describes things sometimes.
- The guy next to the Accessory Shop's door talks about Maleficent when she visits the Town (the same time you can fight Opposite Guard Armor).
- Getting Blizzard from the Cheshire Cat prior to the trial.
- You can get treasures from blowing out all the lamps at Olympus Coliseum with Blizzara and then another chest when you do it with Blizzaga. I guess you can miss the Blizzara chest if you've already upgraded? I assume the same is true for the treasure chests you get from defeating Heartless in the first room you drop into in Wonderland. I believe there's 3 chests you can get there, but maybe just 2. There's a new chest every time the Heartless that appear there change. I usually go back there right after visiting Lotus Forest the first time, fight the Heartless that's there. Then they change again after Alice disappears, so I go back again (or you can wait until the world's already over). Then they change again after the first visit to Hollow Bastion.
- Blowing open the blocked entrance during the Pot Scorpion battle so that all of the Agrabah marketplace is open to battle (and 10 thousand pots attack you everytime you enter a new room). The people that appear post-Jafar before you leave the world.
- Changing text bubbles throughout world events. Sometimes this means running back and forth unnecessarily to see their comments. (This is also true for KH2.)
- You can miss the Donald & Goofy scenes in the 2nd District where they're looking for Leon, if you run back to Cid as soon as you see the scene of the Heartless being created from some NPC's heart.
- After you play on the swing with Pooh, he'll appear on a log and you can light the fire in front of him to get a prize.
- A cutscene of Peter Pan knocking on door of the room that Wendy's locked inside.
- The different scenes based on whether you lose or win against Leon in Traverse Town and Cloud in the first visit to the Coliseum.
- Anything with Tidus / Wakka / Selphie on Destiny Islands, including the Sora v. all three fight.
- Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith in the First District after the scenes at the hotel but before beating Guard Armor. Aerith gives you a Megalixir, I think?
- Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith standing around in the cafe after your first visit to Traverse Town, talking about the Dalmatians. They'll disappear when you return for the 2nd visit. Actually, I can't quite remember if you automatically go to the world map after beating Guard Armor; that little scene may only be available before you leave the world after beating Guard Armor.

KH2:
- SDG's first meeting with Seifer and co. in Twilight Town. I believe if you go straight to the train station to meet Mickey, you can miss it completely?
- Visiting Belle after you free the servants but before you talk to Beast / visiting Belle after Beast loses the rose but before fighting Xaldin.

Last edited:

zaqareemalcolm

The treasure chests in the Land of Departure used to be missable in the original japanese BBS in all three campaigns (if for some reason you don't bother getting them), after Xehanort trashes the place.

BBS international and Final Mix "fixed" that, but you need to fight the broken MF boi before being allowed to go around the areas lmao

That_one_Sora

Awards
in KH2, during day 5 of Roxas' episode, you can go back into the station for some missable chests, just enter the train and it will take you back to Central Station.

That_one_Sora

Awards
in KH2, during day 5 of Roxas' episode, you can go back into the station for some missable chests, just enter the train and it will take you back to Central Station.
I found out during a play through that you had the option to go back to the main station, it was that many players think if they did it would be an invisible wall.

That_one_Sora

Awards
KH1 is the only game that has much missable content... The rest usually stuffs everything in the required viewing. Here's what I can think of right off that nobody else has mentioned yet:

KH1:
- Pinocchio in the Accessory Shop prior to Monstro.
- When you're visiting worlds throughout KH1, the journal re-writes itself based on what point in that world you've reached so far. Once you complete the world, everything written before disappears and a brief write-up replaces it. *shrug* I like to see how the journal describes things sometimes.
- The guy next to the Accessory Shop's door talks about Maleficent when she visits the Town (the same time you can fight Opposite Guard Armor).
- Getting Blizzard from the Cheshire Cat prior to the trial.
- You can get treasures from blowing out all the lamps at Olympus Coliseum with Blizzara and then another chest when you do it with Blizzaga. I guess you can miss the Blizzara chest if you've already upgraded? I assume the same is true for the treasure chests you get from defeating Heartless in the first room you drop into in Wonderland. I believe there's 3 chests you can get there, but maybe just 2. There's a new chest every time the Heartless that appear there change. I usually go back there right after visiting Lotus Forest the first time, fight the Heartless that's there. Then they change again after Alice disappears, so I go back again (or you can wait until the world's already over). Then they change again after the first visit to Hollow Bastion.
- Blowing open the blocked entrance during the Pot Scorpion battle so that all of the Agrabah marketplace is open to battle (and 10 thousand pots attack you everytime you enter a new room). The people that appear post-Jafar before you leave the world.
- Changing text bubbles throughout world events. Sometimes this means running back and forth unnecessarily to see their comments. (This is also true for KH2.)
- You can miss the Donald & Goofy scenes in the 2nd District where they're looking for Leon, if you run back to Cid as soon as you see the scene of the Heartless being created from some NPC's heart.
- After you play on the swing with Pooh, he'll appear on a log and you can light the fire in front of him to get a prize.
- A cutscene of Peter Pan knocking on door of the room that Wendy's locked inside.
- The different scenes based on whether you lose or win against Leon in Traverse Town and Cloud in the first visit to the Coliseum.
- Anything with Tidus / Wakka / Selphie on Destiny Islands, including the Sora v. all three fight.
- Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith in the First District after the scenes at the hotel but before beating Guard Armor. Aerith gives you a Megalixir, I think?
- Leon, Yuffie, and Aerith standing around in the cafe after your first visit to Traverse Town, talking about the Dalmatians. They'll disappear when you return for the 2nd visit. Actually, I can't quite remember if you automatically go to the world map after beating Guard Armor; that little scene may only be available before you leave the world after beating Guard Armor.

KH2:
- SDG's first meeting with Seifer and co. in Twilight Town. I believe if you go straight to the train station to meet Mickey, you can miss it completely?
- Visiting Belle after you free the servants but before you talk to Beast / visiting Belle after Beast loses the rose but before fighting Xaldin.
I think its required to go to the sandlot because you can unlock the struggle minigame for later. its up to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back