• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are People expecting to be announced at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sdr08

me but.... what the heck does this have to do with Kingdom Hearts?

the thread doesn't say anything about Kingdom Hearts at E3, just what people are expecting at E3...no disrespect to you, :)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
the thread doesn't say anything about Kingdom Hearts at E3, just what people are expecting at E3...no disrespect to you, :)

In his defense, this is the FoKH section.

DanX

Well seeing as Nomura is definitely at E3, I expect an at least extended or brand new trailer for KH3D showcasing maybe 2 more new worlds.
Maybe a official announcement for BBSv2 maybe some mysterious words on what it is from Nomura. Another thing that strongly supports this is that Sony is rumored to expand the NGP'S Release slate at their conference.
Also to the guy who was Mr. Pessimist and said No info at e3 slight info at TGS 2011, well what info did we get last year besides small tidbits about Re:Coded?

SoraKing3

Banned
BBSv2, since that's really the only mystery game left. Unless Nomura decides to mindfuck us more with yet another game.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Also to the guy who was Mr. Pessimist and said No info at e3 slight info at TGS 2011, well what info did we get last year besides small tidbits about Re:Coded?
Are you talking about the english BBS trailer? Don't expect anything like that again this year.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
BBS: final mix and Re:Coded demo and trailer. Thats all from the two games

sdr08

its too late YOU MUST DIE (just kidding) ;)

Oh, is that so lol, anyways back on topic...I'm hoping for a KH collection, so I can play with my arcade stick. Does anyone else think they are halfway done with BBSV2?

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I would be happy if they released kh1 in HD with a fixed camera and stuff for ps3, that would be awesome, can't get enough kingdom hearts 1.(highly doubt it)

other then that, I'm not expecting anything. Every kh game since after kh2 has been a little underwhelming. :/ (*sigh) I miss the charm.

DanX

I would honestly say theres a 60% chance KH is one of the franchises being made a HD collection, announced at E3

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
guys a KH3D trailer is pretty much confirmed to be at E3. Nomura said at last years E3 that we should expect to see more of KH3D at this years E3.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
more doesn't exactly mean a trailer.
Now, if he straight out said there would be a trailer, well, that'd be great

snow_flake40

Awards
Perhaps an extended English version of the 3D trailer? Maybe a short trailer for BBS Vol 2, or even just confirmation that it exists? *crosses fingers* I'll be happy if anything KH-related is at E3, to be honest. Although the fact that Nomura will be there does imply that SOMETHING will happen... I'm officially cautiously optimistic. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back