• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are People expecting to be announced at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

VLR.XIII

Expecting nothing KH, will still be disappointed if nothing comes up, no doubt. I'd like to be wrong though, but Squenix has a reputation of disappointing me.

TepidShark

Awards
I would like to see news on BBS Vol 2 if that is an actual thing. Wait has Nomura or anybody for Square said that BBS Vol 2 is an actual game?

metrifyx

What I expect: 10-second mention or clip of [DDD/V2] in [Nintendo/Sony]'s conference/DDD trailer.

I'm not very enthusiastic as far as KH goes. So much went down last year that anything this year will pale in comparison. Unless Nomura randomly announces KHIII, which would be very strange.

Awards
I think people have forgotten about this little tidbit:

My purpose in coming to E3 wasn't just for the announcement but for a meeting as well. I'm scheduled to come to next year's E3 too. There are still surprise titles, but first enjoy Re: Coded, whose release date we're set to announce shortly.

Nomura is showing up at E3 2011.
I would say there's a good chance of either a Birth by Sleep volume II reveal or maybe an extended KHDDD trailer.

My bets are on a BbSv2 demo akin to the DDD one we saw last year.

metrifyx

Whoa, I did forget about that. I'm excited again~

I suppose he'll announce V2 at E3, because he was supposed to announce the "mystery game" at E3 last year...maybe we'll get a small trailer as well.

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
Nomura is showing up at E3 2011.
I would say there's a good chance of either a Birth by Sleep volume II reveal or maybe an extended KHDDD trailer.

My bets are on a BbSv2 demo akin to the DDD one we saw last year.

nomura is coming to E3?

glad i'm going there.

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I remember Nomura saying we'll hear more about DDD at E3 2011.

I want a trailer for 13-2 with gameplay though.

vitxras

im expecting kh3d trailer and hopfully some sort of release date, and i know people say bbs2 but do we know ifs a real game. honestly i think bbs2 would make more sence as a flim but thats my opinion

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
A full trailer for DDD and BBSv.2
A 7 minute trailer for KH 3 including a release date for late 2012
HD collection for PS3
358/2 Days re-made for PS3 with storymode including all Organisation members.
8 minute Verses trailer with release date for October this year
Demo's of all these games including FFXIII-2
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
Re:CoM announced for Pal.

If these don't happen I'mma be pissed
tumblr_ljrdp9Nxmi1qj3h3wo1_500.gif

Bobjam

Awards
A full trailer for DDD and BBSv.2
A 7 minute trailer for KH 3 including a release date for late 2012
HD collection for PS3
358/2 Days re-made for PS3 with storymode including all Organisation members.
8 minute Verses trailer with release date for October this year
Demo's of all these games including FFXIII-2
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand
Re:CoM announced for Pal.

If these don't happen I'mma be pissed
tumblr_ljrdp9Nxmi1qj3h3wo1_500.gif

Haha, oh I like to dream sometimes too =P.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
as long as I hear a release date for a KH game at this years E3 I'll be more than happy.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm hoping for a reall trailer for BBS V.2 and a bigger explanation of the game, maybe even a release date + a small trailer for 3D (small because of everything that have happend

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I expect to see a new KH3D trailer with a couple of more worlds revealed (Probably Jungle Book will be one of the worlds). A KH HD collection to be announced. Maybe BBS Volume II will be announced. Nomura interviews talking about KH3D, BBS2, KH3 and the future of the series. And finally of course magazines with pictures of whatever games will be shown at E3.

Bobjam

Awards
I expect to see a new KH3D trailer with a couple of more worlds revealed (Probably Jungle Book will be one of the worlds). A KH HD collection to be announced. Maybe BBS Volume II will be announced. Nomura interviews talking about KH3D, BBS2, KH3 and the future of the series. And finally of course magazines with pictures of whatever games will be shown at E3.

You actually touched upon something that I definitely would like to see during that time a lot more is magazine pictures and information of developments =P. I miss the days when Famitsu and PS magazines were blowing up with information every couple of days =(.

axel95

Awards
It would be nice to get a trailer for any game, don't really care which game at this point, and a timetable for the releases of DDD, BBSV2, and possibly KH3, maybe a interview as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back