• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What are Donalds an Goofys role in BBS??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraConor1

I have read on many websites that donald and goofy are in BBS BUT it does not say there role. I doubt there traveling with mickey because he is not in any pictures SO FAR with him. What do you think there role is??????????/

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I think they will be there to assist Mickey. There are scans that show Mickey learning from Yen Sid, while Donald and Goofy look on. Just because we haven't seen many scans of them with Mickey doesn't mean they won't be with him; there were times when Sora got separated from them in the other games and had to fight on his own.

Txamt

Really, I think they will just be there to be ... NPCs, not as support characters.
Frankly, I hope that they would be too busy shagging Daisy and Pluto.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
i'm guessing part of their roles is to guard the disney castle since donald is a court magician and goofy being a court knight. i liked the clothes they wear. i mean the one with donald's hat looking like a black mage's hat and goofy was wearing armor.

Awards
I think they will be there to assist Mickey. There are scans that show Mickey learning from Yen Sid, while Donald and Goofy look on. Just because we haven't seen many scans of them with Mickey doesn't mean they won't be with him; there were times when Sora got separated from them in the other games and had to fight on his own.

Actually, there was a scan of King Mickey and Yen Sid "training" as you stated, but the picture of Donald and Goofy was separate, just in the same place. They might be trying to find him again.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
I could guess they might not have that big of a role as they do with Sora. While Mickey is away, they probably are guarding the castle and possibly wondering what Mickey is actually doing while he's away.

They could be out with Mickey at some point in the game, but he might as well abandon them right before something important/cool happens, making them have to find their way back home. lol

Ragnarocker

They are apprentices of Yen Sid andare the partners of Mickey. Also, Mickey aways told them to follow the "key", since Mickey has the "key" they follow him.
~ragnarok

Obscured fire

|?|エリイ|?| Azixel
Website
azixel.deviantart.com
They don't have actually a big role in this game i think,they'd pro'ly be shown somewhere with Mickey or something like that.Well after all this story is gonna be differnt.The sure is that they won't be used as battle supporters e.t.c

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
They are apprentices of Yen Sid andare the partners of Mickey. Also, Mickey aways told them to follow the "key", since Mickey has the "key" they follow him.
~ragnarok

Actually, Mickey didn't get his Keyblade until the near end of KH1. And as the others have said, Donald and Goofy will most likely be important NPCs, at the most. I'd rather just play as Terra or Ven alone, without Donald and Goofy getting in the way lol.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I wonder how Donald and Goofy will be implemented in the story? In Kingdom Hearts, they seemingly had never heard of the Keyblade, and they obviously weren't aware of a Keyblade war ten years earlier...

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
I wonder how Donald and Goofy will be implemented in the story? In Kingdom Hearts, they seemingly had never heard of the Keyblade, and they obviously weren't aware of a Keyblade war ten years earlier...

That might not be true. Donald & Goofy's memories might've been erased by someone with similar powers to Namine, so then they would forget all about Keyblades and the war.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

That might not be true. Donald & Goofy's memories might've been erased by someone with similar powers to Namine, so then they would forget all about Keyblades and the war.

I made a theory about this being Aqua. The fates tying with the characters, as Namine can link and unlink memories, fate may be equivalent tothe possible power of Aqua

A

Anima Relic

Donald and Gooyf in BBS is probably going to have a minor role this time.

Awards
This thread is boring. It's just people saying "They will have a minor role" and "They will not have a minor role".

You should start discussing WHY they will have a minor role, WHY they WONT be important to the story, etc.

I sound like an English teacher. I hate myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back