• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what are donald and goofy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chihiro

☆ birth by sleep;
Well they ARE traveling with Sora and they do serve the KING...duh! They're light! What would make you even think they're dark?

zian

well i would say goofy is light and donald is twilight

Shadukai X

Banned
No offense, but thats a stupid question. People here need to stop trying to relate everything in Kh to light, dark, or twilght. The way i see it there are two kind of ppl in kh, good guys, or bad guys. Donald and Goofy are definatly good guys.

hikari no sora

well i maybe off but i am just going to post donald is a duck and gofy is a dog i i found out how to edit my sig and avi all by my self... yeah

Shadukai X

Banned
Well its obvious that Goofy and Donald are light because they are with Sora and looking for their friend, the king, who are obviously good.

hikari no sora

i am going to say that they are both good and they are both light......... how many twilights are there i only know of riku and no one else... no wait diz may be tho. i dont know.

TTBK2

Awards
You have got to be kidding. They're the second and third most beloved Disney characters and Mickey's buddies outside of KH and his royal servants in KH. Of course they're light.

zian

yes but everyone has darkness in them
thats why i said their mostly light

BestKHPlayer

wtf are you guys talking about twilight? There is no such think, there is good guys and bad guys morons.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back