• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What anime are you watching at the moment?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Probably because the last thread tried that and got moved here, along with every other ""What ____ did you ____ last" thread.

That is totally perfect for some mad-libbing, by the way.

afrobutt

Silver Member
Domon's got a point. Why isn't this in the anime section?

Anyway, finished Soul Eater 20, watching Trigun 6 atm

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Sword of the Stranger.

Holy shit, check out the animation in this flick. It pwns, but that should be expected from BONES.

Domon's got a point. Why isn't this in the anime section?

*Points to KH Vandread's post*

afrobutt

Silver Member
I started a series called "Samurai Gun" which is about a samurai with, big shocker, a gun. Only watched one episode, but it seems good.

Also been watching Trigun.

T

The XIII

i watch Code Geass R2 cause its sweet but i also re-watch episodes of samurai champloo sometimes anyone have any suggestions

afrobutt

Silver Member
Anyway, I'm watching Inuyasha right now. (Lmao, nostalgia FTW!)

lol, Inuyasha. I kind of wish they hadn't taken it off Adult Swim.

i watch Code Geass R2 cause its sweet but i also re-watch episodes of samurai champloo sometimes anyone have any suggestions

Trigun's pretty good. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is godliness. If you like Samurai Champloo, I'd say go with Afro Samurai. Also, I don't care if you read manga or not, read Gintama >:

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
lol, Inuyasha. I kind of wish they hadn't taken it off Adult Swim.

I dont think it was taken off, I believe the series ended halfway from the story itself, but i believe it was because of the lacking budget put into the TV series, and so it was canceled halfway into the storyline. You can finish it in the manga although i cant tell you what manga to start where the TV series ended.

Trigun's pretty good. Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is godliness. If you like Samurai Champloo, I'd say go with Afro Samurai. Also, I don't care if you read manga or not, read Gintama >:

Trigun was like one of the first on Adult Swim.....good times, and i'm watching Gurren Lagann right now

afrobutt

Silver Member
I dont think it was taken off, I believe the series ended halfway from the story itself, but i believe it was because of the lacking budget put into the TV series, and so it was canceled halfway into the storyline. You can finish it in the manga although i cant tell you what manga to start where the TV series ended.

I was refering to it not being on since a month or two ago, when they started showing it again on AS

Trigun was like one of the first on Adult Swim.....good times, and i'm watching Gurren Lagann right now

GURREN LAGANN, SPIN ON!

WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!

A whole summer, yet still awesome

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Right now I am watching World Destruction, it seems pretty cool. I plan on reading the Air Gear manga because I loved the anime.

afrobutt

Silver Member
im currently watching Soul Eater. it's pretty awesome.

Mmm, Soul Eater's pretty cool. Still waiting on episode 21 >.>;

Ummm, got to episode 20 of Trigun. Was watching the 1st season of Bleach earlier. Need to start watching Monster again, I was almost finished with it >.<;

A

Azrael

I'm watching some episodes of Code Geass I recorded on my TV, as for manga, I plan on reading Kingdom Heart Chains of Memories manga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back