• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What animals would Sora and co be in Zootopia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why would Riku, Kairi and the other characters be in Zootopia? Sora rarely runs into his friends in the Disney Worlds. And he didn't run into them in the worlds where he changed.
Cuz fun. It’s fun to think about the possibilities, even if they don’t happen. Any character could appear depending on the game lead, gameplay style, and story, too.

Anyways, this is a problem that needs fixing. KH characters need to start coming together in various worlds and team up every now and then.

Sean Wheeler

Awards
Cuz fun. It’s fun to think about the possibilities, even if they don’t happen. Any character could appear depending on the game lead, gameplay style, and story, too.

Anyways, this is a problem that needs fixing. KH characters need to start coming together in various worlds and team up every now and then.
Can we talk about what Hercules, Tarzan, Mulan, Rapunzel, Anna, Elsa, Hades, Belle, Beast, Aladdin, Simba, Ariel, Jack Skellington, Jasmine, Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, Megara, Phil, Mickey, Minnie, Pete, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski, Sulley, Captain Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa, Davy Jones, Genie, Grumpy, Happy, Doc, Sneezy, Bashful, Sleepy, Dopey, Peter Pan, Wendy, Snow White, Cinderella, Alice, Captain Hook, Tron, Quasimodo, Judge Frollo, Phoebus, Esmeralda, Yen Sid, Rapunzel, Quorra, the Evil Queen, the Peddler, Wreck-It Ralph and other Disney characters would look in Zootopia if we're already thinking of original characters who don't usually change?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Can we talk about what Hercules, Tarzan, Mulan, Rapunzel, Anna, Elsa, Hades, Belle, Beast, Aladdin, Simba, Ariel, Jack Skellington, Jasmine, Jafar, Ursula, Oogie Boogie, Maleficent, Megara, Phil, Mickey, Minnie, Pete, Woody, Buzz Lightyear, Mike Wazowski, Sulley, Captain Jack Sparrow, Hector Barbossa, Davy Jones, Genie, Grumpy, Happy, Doc, Sneezy, Bashful, Sleepy, Dopey, Peter Pan, Wendy, Snow White, Cinderella, Alice, Captain Hook, Tron, Quasimodo, Judge Frollo, Phoebus, Esmeralda, Yen Sid, Rapunzel, Quorra, the Evil Queen, the Peddler, Wreck-It Ralph and other Disney characters would look in Zootopia if we're already thinking of original characters who don't usually change?
Of course we can! 😘 You act like Disney hasn’t already had a team of artists doing this exact thing for future merchandising opportunities.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
I'm really hoping this will change in future games, I'm tired of Sora being the only one in Disney worlds and how he can't interact with the non villain OC's in those Disney worlds either. I wanna see the Destiny trio actually go to worlds together and have cool design changes, is that too much to ask for, Nomura?
I find it a missed opportunity for Terra, Ventus and Aqua not to visit Pride Lands when Simba was a cub. The narrative elements would have aligned perfectly from a timeline perspective just like Olympus.

Terra - Helps out Scar and battles a Pride Lands Unversed as the final boss.
Ventus - Adventures with Simba and Nala and battles Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed as the final boss.
Aqua - Helps out Mufasa and battles Scar before Scar kills Mufasa as the final boss.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Have they? I don't remember seeing any animal versions of Disney characters as merch.
I’m not saying they are released materials. Their merchandising department produces a lot of content and then it goes through waves of approvals or gets shelved away. No doubt in my mind that they’ve done everything under the sun then put it away because it didn’t jive with their current internal ideologies or marketing strategies.

I’m saying Disney explores all sorts of ideas internally and externally with their partners and that Sean Wheeler has limited himself to what he wants and expects rather than just letting a thread be a fun, carefree thought exercise to give us reprieve from our existing global hellscape.

Launchpad

i remember the OLD khinsider
Awards
I could see the American design division at Disney suggesting another unconventional pair of transformations for Donald and Goofy, for comedy's sake. Flamingo Donald and corgi Goofy?

Sean Wheeler

Awards
I find it a missed opportunity for Terra, Ventus and Aqua not to visit Pride Lands when Simba was a cub. The narrative elements would have aligned perfectly from a timeline perspective just like Olympus.

Terra - Helps out Scar and battles a Pride Lands Unversed as the final boss.
Ventus - Adventures with Simba and Nala and battles Shenzi, Banzai, and Ed as the final boss.
Aqua - Helps out Mufasa and battles Scar before Scar kills Mufasa as the final boss.
But if Aqua witnessed Mufasa's murder, she could change the events of what happened in the movie by telling Simba that Scar did it.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
But if Aqua witnessed Mufasa's murder, she could change the events of what happened in the movie by telling Simba that Scar did it.
They can write some sort of plot convenience to prevent Aqua witnessing Mufasa's murder. In Olympus, Aqua meets Hercules and Hades but she doesn't tell Hades that Hercules is alive.

Sean Wheeler

Awards
They can write some sort of plot convenience to prevent Aqua witnessing Mufasa's murder. In Olympus, Aqua meets Hercules and Hades but she doesn't tell Hades that Hercules is alive.
Because she didn't know Hades believes Hercules is dead. You don't meet two random strangers named Alice and Bob and tell Bob "Guess what? Alice is alive!" Because Bob would either respond with "Who's Alice?" or "Um... Okay?" or "Of course she's alive, I saw her yesterday!" And maybe the Kingdom Hearts timeline of Olympus differs from the movie where Hades knows Herc is alive. The Lord of the Dead believing a certain person is dead is a plot hole in itself. Shouldn't Hades have checked to see if Herc's soul is in the Underworld? Doesn't he keep tabs on every soul in the Underworld?

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
Because she didn't know Hades believes Hercules is dead. You don't meet two random strangers named Alice and Bob and tell Bob "Guess what? Alice is alive!" Because Bob would either respond with "Who's Alice?" or "Um... Okay?" or "Of course she's alive, I saw her yesterday!" And maybe the Kingdom Hearts timeline of Olympus differs from the movie where Hades knows Herc is alive. The Lord of the Dead believing a certain person is dead is a plot hole in itself. Shouldn't Hades have checked to see if Herc's soul is in the Underworld? Doesn't he keep tabs on every soul in the Underworld?
I suppose you could argue that Hercules in Kingdom Hearts is a retelling of the movie as opposed to a direct adaptation. Still, narrative conveniences meant that Sora, Donald and Goofy were unable to speak with Hans in Arendelle so it wouldn't even be the first time Kingdom Hearts created an intentional roadblock.

SweetYetSalty

Awards
I'm going crazy with this! I want a Zootopia world! I'm gonna try and give clone characters their own species just for the giggles.

Sora~Lion. I know pretty basic. But it makes sense.
Riku~Bear or bat. Bat for Komory Bat. Bear because I wanna see a purplish bear.
Kairi~Mink. Would be very cute seeing a mink holding Destiny's Embrace.

Axel~Fox for obvious reasons. Axel even feels like he'd nail Nick's looks and personality perfectly.
Roxas~Leopard. Dual wielding Leopard in Zootopia! Give me leopard Roxas I beg of you!
Xion~Skunk or panther. Panther makes more sense but... I want skunk girl Xion! It would be adorable.

Terra~Buffalo or rhino. Big, powerful brute. Either work but Buffalo looks cooler.
Aqua~Peacock. Beautiful, graceful draws all attention to it. How can Aqua be anything else but this elegant creature?
Ventus~Sheep. Pure heart and all. Also some joke about a wolf in sheep clothing, or is it a wolf in sheep's clothing?

Namine~Mongoose. I don't know why, but I always though Namine would make a really cute mongoose.
Donald~Chicken.
Goofy~Cat.
Xehanort~Moose. Evil X-Blade wielding Moose! I know many would say goat, but I wanna be creative.
Xigbar~ Chameleon. The perfect trolling species for him.

Awards
I could DEFINITELY See the following:

1. Donald as a Platypus[So he can keep his Duck-Bill; also possibly be an Albino; since Albino Platypuses are White like Donald Duck typically is; only difference is that his beak would be Grey instead of Orange like it usually is; and he'd have a Beaver-like tail]

2. Goofy as a Wolf[Since Dogs don't really exist in Zootopia; due to Humans being Non-existant; and as such; Wolves were never domesticated into Dogs; I Could See Goofy being a Wolf with Black & Cream-Colored Fur; also; Goofy doesn't usually HAVE A Tail; in spite of being a Dog]

3. Sora[Wouldn't it be a Neat Reference/Easter-Egg/In-joke that Sora would become an Anthropomorphic Lion if he were in Zootopia; due to him becoming one in The Lion King]

Sonofjafar

Awards
Zootopia was originally gonna have a district called Outback Island that featured marsupials that would've featured platypuses, but was ultimately cut from the film. It was later brought back for a spin-off book that included a platypus character as part of its story, so if they really wanted to, they could go ahead and make Donald a platypus.
View attachment 13802View attachment 13803

As for Sora, I know he was originally going to be a lion, but for some reason I think being a deer in this world suits him better. Him having antlers can be used to mimic his spikey hair. For Goofy, while dogs and wolves are closely related to each other, I'm thinking he'd fit in as a horse, especially since his voice has that hint of country twang in it.
If we’re going with hoofed animals for Goofy, the better option would be a cow and I’m pretty sure most Disney fans know why

Back