• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What animals would Sora and co be in Zootopia?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Awards
If we’re going with hoofed animals for Goofy, the better option would be a cow and I’m pretty sure most Disney fans know why
oh yeah; Because Clarabelle is his Girlfriend; and She's a Bovine Beauty. . .

But I Still maintain my stance for

Goofy being a Wolf; since Dogs were Never Domesticated or Bred out of Wolves in Zootopia; Because Humans never existed; and There's NO Way Disney would allow them to go under the Messed-Up Backstory for Why Dogs Exist in the world of Beastars[That's WAY too Dark for Family-Friendly Disney's "Squeaky-Clean" Image(get it? "Squeak" like the sound a Mouse makes; aka Mickey Mouse; and due to them not allowing explicitly ADULT content under their brand; they like to maintain a "Squeaky Clean" image for their company)]; and Since Goofy's always depicted as a Dog; the Closest thing to that in Zootopia is a Wolf. . . as such; It'd be cool to see Goofy as a Wolf with Black Fur & a Cream-Colored Muzzle]

and I'd Love to see them make Donald Duck; into Donald the Platypus[Might need to make him Albino; and Heck; His Beak could even be Grey; like Albino Platypi have; so he can still have a Snow White Complexion for his Face and Body]

Zootopia was originally gonna have a district called Outback Island that featured marsupials that would've featured platypuses, but was ultimately cut from the film. It was later brought back for a spin-off book that included a platypus character as part of its story, so if they really wanted to, they could go ahead and make Donald a platypus.
View attachment 13802View attachment 13803

As for Sora, I know he was originally going to be a lion, but for some reason I think being a deer in this world suits him better. Him having antlers can be used to mimic his spikey hair. For Goofy, while dogs and wolves are closely related to each other, I'm thinking he'd fit in as a horse, especially since his voice has that hint of country twang in it.
Why would a Deer suit him better?!

Especially since It'd make more sense for him to be a Lion; especially as an Easter egg; to having become one in the world of The Lion King. . . to an Anthropomorphic Lion in the world of Zootopia

Last edited:

Sonofjafar

Awards
oh yeah; Because Clarabelle is his Girlfriend; and She's a Bovine Beauty. . .

But I Still maintain my stance for

Goofy being a Wolf; since Dogs were Never Domesticated or Bred out of Wolves in Zootopia; Because Humans never existed; and There's NO Way Disney would allow them to go under the Messed-Up Backstory for Why Dogs Exist in the world of Beastars[That's WAY too Dark for Family-Friendly Disney's "Squeaky-Clean" Image(get it? "Squeak" like the sound a Mouse makes; aka Mickey Mouse; and due to them not allowing explicitly ADULT content under their brand; they like to maintain a "Squeaky Clean" image for their company)]; and Since Goofy's always depicted as a Dog; the Closest thing to that in Zootopia is a Wolf. . . as such; It'd be cool to see Goofy as a Wolf with Black Fur & a Cream-Colored Muzzle]

and I'd Love to see them make Donald Duck; into Donald the Platypus[Might need to make him Albino; and Heck; His Beak could even be Grey; like Albino Platypi have; so he can still have a Snow White Complexion for his Face and Body]
Actually it’s because of a fan theory birthed from the Goofy/Pluto debate and his relationship with Clarabelle

Back