• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

what about you.....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cursed keyblade

ok this has not been done yet so i will do it. here tell every one what you think will happen in kh2 like the story line, the characters, and basicly what you think is going to happen. also give us reasons on why you think these. go crazy on this but be smart and have good reasons why. so lets start...........

Angel Shards

I would kill for you <3
I think in KH II it will be whatever SE made it to be. Why do I think this? Because I, and all you other people, don't know enough about the real plotline to make valid guesses.

E

Ecstacy

Wow for a girl keyblade shards your pretty damn ruthless. Anyway i personally think the story line will revolve around bhk and sora (obviously) and how they take down the organization and while doing so find out the answers to questions that were left unanswered in kh1. that pretty much sums it up for me lol.

Brian

REala728

Website
www.myspace.com
maybe there gonna use the what triton said "the key barrer brings ruin and shatters peace" like a prophicy (sp?).. i know they didnt plan on making a kh2 when creating the game and all, i dont need to be reminded... but i think they might go back to that since there have been many discoveries on keblade weilders

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
i'm guessing Sora and Riku are going to meet up somewhere again...that's a given. and judging by some quotes from Deep Dive ("what took you so long, kairi?" and "this time, i'll fight"), i think Kairi might make an escape attempt from Destiny Islands *grin* that's the best i can do from all the information that's leaked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back