• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about the princesses??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight kingdom

I swear, if they put Pocohontas in there...
(TheonethingthatSEcoulddotoactuallypissShurioff)

I think Nomura basically stated the POHs will be in the game, they'll just be younger. Ten years younger. For most of them, that means around six or seven, I think. Alice would be, like, two, but I don't think they'll bother adding Wonderland in.
I'm just glad BBS will give Nomura a chance to re-address the POHs and their importance in the game. They weren't even mentioned in CoM or KHII, and they were one of my favorite aspects of the first Kingdom Hearts.

Edit: I just looked up Alice's age. She wouldn't even be born ten years before Kingdom Hearts. In Through the Looking Glass, she's only seven-and-a-half.

Yeah I'm still thinking that there must have been other princess' before, well at least in Alice's case. Because she wasn't even born yet how could she possibly be in there?

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Well, worlds might have different time sets. Like it could be the year 2007 in one world and be like the year 1959 in another (the year sleeping Beauty movie came out, by the way.) But I mean, come on, look at Donald Goofy and Mickey. Do they even have an age? They still look like there in their 20s.....(Can you put an age on animals any way?) WTF? Any how, yeah, thats probably what it might be like. But things in the game are kind of different then in the movie......which is kinda a good thing.....(The copycat movie worlds are annoying).........

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
well..... that would be awkward.... walk in and see a baby alice......maybe she's 11 in kh1?
Yeah.....I agree...... I think she's 10 in the disney movies. I mean she has to go over history lessons in the movie....what 7 or 6 year old goes over that??? It would be weird to see Alice younger or not there at all, but I don't think wonderland will be in there. I think only the Princesses from the beginning of Awakening...(When Sora was in the dream world in the beginning of KH1 and the flours had the princesses on it) Will be in that game as princesses. They wasn't on the KH1 floors in Dream world for nothing!!! They might have been the first of the princesses of heart or something......

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
No! If they put Pocohontas in there I will personally petition that they remake the game EXCLUDING that world from all mention and physically force people that are weaker than me to sign said petition! That's how much I don't want that world in there!
(Actually, I like Pocohontas's singing voice, but the lack of historical accuracy in that movie has made me want to hurl on several occassions.)

Totally agreed. LOL I'm like Fuu

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I think that there will be different princesses of heart since cinderella's world is in BBS. I think she's a princess, but her title as princess of heart was passed on to a different vessel.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think that there will be different princesses of heart since cinderella's world is in BBS. I think she's a princess, but her title as princess of heart was passed on to a different vessel.

Actually, if anything, it would be that somebody else was princess of heart and the title was passed on to Cinderella, as BBS takes place BEFORE Kh. But I agree, and who's to say it always has to be Princess's of heart. Could be a mix of male and female. =P

V

V.A.T.13

^ you mean Princesses or Prince of dark hearts?

It doesn't HAVE to be chaos you know...D:

soralove432

well, if you think about it, the princesses must have been older in kh1. like cinderella didnt become princess until the end of her story, but shes there. and same with snow white, and so on. they must have AT LEAST been done with their stories by the time kh1 came around. so i think they must have been older than they are in the movies in kh1. then, when we go back ten years to BBS time, they are right smack dab in the middle of their stories.

:)

thats what i think.

Zipporahss

I have one question, how on earth is Alice a :cursing: Princess?!!!
She is not a Princess, not even in the oringal story, she was rich but not of royal blood. Kairi I can understand but Alice, no way in this world!

Sorry I don't really curse, so this is my first real time doing so.:blushing:

V

V.A.T.13

^ Princess of heart does not mean your an actual princess, it just means your heart has no darkness in it.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I have one question, how on earth is Alice a :cursing: Princess?!!!
She is not a Princess, not even in the oringal story, she was rich but not of royal blood. Kairi I can understand but Alice, no way in this world!

Sorry I don't really curse, so this is my first real time doing so.:blushing:

Like VAT said, PoH doesn't equal actual princess, just means no darkness in your heart. Common misconception. Belle wasn't technically a princess until she married Beast . Also, Kairi is likely not royalty anyway. At least not as in Princess.

nameman

I also have a theory. I think the old princesses will still be in the game but not have any great importance as they did before. If the 7 princesses of light open the Door to Darkness. Maybe there are 7 princesses of darkness. Not to say that they are evil, more or less that they have adventurous and brave hearts. Like Ariel. She wasn't included in the 7 princesses of light, probably because her heart wasn't completely pure. So far I've included these for the princesses of darkness: Ariel, Mulan, Namine. I chose Namine because if kairi is a princess of light, via Namine princess of darkness. Some people either really hate or like the idea of Pochahantas. I personally don't think she'd be one, but for KH3 I think her humming-bird friend would make a good summon. Please help me! I don't know all of the princesses, so please reply and give a princess and the reason for. Thanks!

nameman

yeah i agree because of my last post with Riku the Fallen and V.A.T. If there are heartless nobodies. if there are POH light than must be POH darkness.

[√]Genuflect
I chose Namine because if kairi is a princess of light, via Namine princess of darkness
Uh, Namine is a Nobody.
She doesn't have a heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back