• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about the princesses??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stars

リク
I also have a theory. I think the old princesses will still be in the game but not have any great importance as they did before. If the 7 princesses of light open the Door to Darkness. Maybe there are 7 princesses of darkness. Not to say that they are evil, more or less that they have adventurous and brave hearts. Like Ariel. She wasn't included in the 7 princesses of light, probably because her heart wasn't completely pure. So far I've included these for the princesses of darkness: Ariel, Mulan, Namine. I chose Namine because if kairi is a princess of light, via Namine princess of darkness. Some people either really hate or like the idea of Pochahantas. I personally don't think she'd be one, but for KH3 I think her humming-bird friend would make a good summon. Please help me! I don't know all of the princesses, so please reply and give a princess and the reason for. Thanks!

Namine as princess of darkness?._.
I believe there will be prince of heart >_>

roxasaxl

dont u think if there is princesses of heart wouldnt it make sense if there were princesses or princes of darkness?

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Namine as princess of darkness?._.
I believe there will be prince of heart >_>

Agreed. That'd be sweet. =D For all we know Ven could've been a "Prince Of Heart". It was talked about in some other thread. How MX might've needed Ven's heart for some reason. Maybe Kh could only be opened with his heart or something.

Stars

リク
Agreed. That'd be sweet. =D For all we know Ven could've been a "Prince Of Heart". It was talked about in some other thread. How MX might've needed Ven's heart for some reason. Maybe Kh could only be opened with his heart or something.

I doubt that was a king in BBS who hold KH and later pass KH to Ven and keep inside his heart. The six princess of heart could be under that king too
Ven could be a prince on that time..>_>.. i hope he is..XD

BooBear

Hmm. Could the princess of hearts have any direct correlation between the abillity to weild a keyblade? As

we have seen before kairi shows the potential. Perhpaps this could be in fact linked to one of the knights

in BBS. Because so far it seems a princess of heart has some abillity to weild a keyblade. Or perhaps only

a strong heart is needed? That would make the keyblade a bit less exclusive and would explain the various

keyblades before kindgom hearts. However, what happened and why are they so much harder to weild

than before? I am rather curious as to the requirements to weild a keyblade.:confused:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back