• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about the impact Nomura promised us?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
well it surprised me

im happily getting a 3ds on release
along with kid Icarus

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
good for all you kids who can afford to spend $$$ on every console as soon as it comes out

i hope the 3ds is affordable. my ds lite isn't faring too well so i might as well invest in a 3ds if it can play nds games.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
start saving like $5 a week and you could totally afford it by release.

αsiя

space coke
I'm not buying a 3DS, I have to sell my Wii (but I might not since what was announce yesterday), DS, and maybe my PSP so I can buy my PS3. So BBS is going to be the last game I'm gonna buy from the KH series until KH3 or any other game is released on the PS3. I also got a feeling that the 3DS will be as much as the Wii.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
good for all you kids who can afford to spend $$$ on every console as soon as it comes out

i hope the 3ds is affordable. my ds lite isn't faring too well so i might as well invest in a 3ds if it can play nds games.
oh sol

its not like i dont work :p

you say that like we are all brats or something

SuperSaiyanSora

Awards
Hahaha well the good thing about the 3DS is that it has b/c, so you can get that and you're already set for Re:C.

RikusApprentice

If u look very closely, Im in the corner of the sc

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
The 3DS is indeed backwards compatible with all DS and DSi games, you'll still be able to play them

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
a) Nomura didn't promise it
b) So pioneering 3D gaming technology isn't an impact now? Different strokes for different folks, I guess.

jordand

I remember a few years ago when 3 games were announced at TGS in Sept 2007; Coded, BbS, and 358/2. And now 3 years later, we only have one of those three titles. Yes we will be recieving Coded and BbS this year and probably next year, but in all truthfulness only one game is really being perceived as a new addition to the series and thats 3d. At this rate it will be at least five years until we ill be playing KH3. A few side games would be nice, but not at the expense of KH3's development.

E3 this year only gave us one new thing which was 3d; in my book that is no where near the impact that announcing KH3 could/would make.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I remember a few years ago when 3 games were announced at TGS in Sept 2007; Coded, BbS, and 358/2. And now 3 years later, we only have one of those three titles. Yes we will be recieving Coded and BbS this year and probably next year, but in all truthfulness only one game is really being perceived as a new addition to the series and thats 3d. At this rate it will be at least five years until we ill be playing KH3. A few side games would be nice, but not at the expense of KH3's development.

E3 this year only gave us one new thing which was 3d; in my book that is no where near the impact that announcing KH3 could/would make.

Point is they didn't say the impact would be KH3.

I mean come on, 3D is a nice impact I think

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Well if you seriously thought that they were gonna announce KH3 at E3 then I don't know what you were smoking. Nomura already said before then that he hadn't started work on Kh3, that he was busy with Versus, and that we were to look forward to two new games (now bumped up to three apparently).

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Would you really think they would announce KH3 in E3? They would announce at TGS LONG before E3 would get info on it.
Plus 3D is actually a pretty big impact in my opinion because I never expected them to make Kingdom Hearts a 3D game. As soon as they announced "Kingdom Hearts" I was like "WHAT?! That's awesome!"

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Would you really think they would announce KH3 in E3? They would announce at TGS LONG before E3 would get info on it.

I am so excited for TGS, omg. I'm hoping it's even bigger than E3 for Square, seeing as it's home turf and the target audience and everything :D

Xenath

I honestly don't care as long as the product is fun. Then again, that's what everyone thinks when it comes down to it :p

jordand

I knew Kh3 wouldn't be announced as it has been previously stated. But seriously, if there wasn't going to be a whole system dedicated to 3d games coming out; then yeah I'd say that's an impact. But seeing as how the 3DS is coming. it's not really pushing any boundaries as 3D gaming is going to become common grounds on the 3ds.

All i meant is that announcing a game and showing nearly nothing about it and leaving us with no information. And declaring that we are supposed to be impacted by this seems really odd. I guess we shall wait and see though..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back