• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

What about side quests?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ven_Roxas

Awards
What side quests would you like to see? I was thinking the other day, and I thought, what if after returning to mount Olympus, Phil tells Sora and the gang they still aren't true heroes. They go to Radient Garden and talk to Merlin who tells them he is returning to Camalot and gives an explanation of the sword in the stone. Sora could decide to go to Camalot. I could see him turning to Donald and goofy and saying, "If we pull that sword, Phil will have no choice but to name is true heroes".

I just think this game should not only deliver on story, but also keep the lighthearted nature the series has had so far. I feel as though the heroes thing wasn't as big of an issue in KH2 like it was in KH1.

But anyway, what are some side quests you'd like to see?

Rosebudx

Awards
I think it was still somewhat of a big deal, but I also think SDG were officially "heroized" by the gods when they were granted a constellation in their shape. In Greek mythology, that's sort of reserved for showing heroes in action (Heracles, Perseus, etc.).

As for side quests, I would love if Uncle Scrooge decided to start a guild to collect rare items and ingredients to sell. Like, go fetch me this treasure, go find and defeat this ancient monster, go back to that one world from earlier and save that one person from whatever trouble they ended up in, etc. These would not have to be super serious quests and could bring in quite a few laughs, especially the last example I made, but would be a money maker and probably end up giving players the options to get a lot of rare ingredients or items themselves. Also, it would just be a welcome break from the serious main plot.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
we already have a thread for this but anyway, i think quests should be incorporated into most worlds. imagine if gravity falls was a world, it could be less combat focused and work on the narrative, doing "chores" for the townfolk, investigating strange occurrences, cleaning people's houses, incorporate the book of prophecies in place of dipper's book, finding pages and deciphering it.

what i'm saying is we should turn KH3 into the witcher 3.

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards
we already have a thread for this but anyway, i think quests should be incorporated into most worlds. imagine if gravity falls was a world, it could be less combat focused and work on the narrative, doing "chores" for the townfolk, investigating strange occurrences, cleaning people's houses, incorporate the book of prophecies in place of dipper's book, finding pages and deciphering it.

I second this. I can imagine doing tasks for NPC's down at San Fransokyo and the villagers of Kingdom of Coronia and Arendale.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Please... give us side quests. I want to do things in all the beautiful, huge worlds. And not just quests to find things, but maybe even fight special heartless/bosses.

Spikeyroxas

I would love to see either mid or post game side quests per world. Each with their own challenges that require abilities and contain 'superbosses' both creature or character.

Such as:
In Olympus, maybe doing quests or tasks for Zeus which requires taking out the Remaining titans (molten, wind cyclops) and as a bonus. Fighting the 3 witches together as a superboss (I would love them to utilise the string of life as a sort of "doom" spell mechanic like the phantom uses the clock tower in kh1)

I would like to see a secret world appear to serve as a big cavern of rememberence type world with more final fantasy characters appearing as either bosses or task givers. (Cactuar heartless :D)

Collection quests, and challenge quests.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards

Yeah that about sums up my feelings.

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back